Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

now 1 1/2 weeks out

HT one tip with the pro tan DO NOT put it on your face. Day of the show use NW45 from MAC in there heavy coverage formula forget what it is called but it blends perfect with protan.

Also I watched that video and was so disappointed that it was not HT. Make sure you get a video of your routine I really want to see it. You look fantastic girl and your going to kick some serious ass. I hope you shake the bug.

Double props on the dont-use-protan-on-your-face comment. The stuff starts cracking after you sweat on it. Sux.

You might throw in some zinc loszenges or Zicam to help w/ the throat. Load vit C. Stay away from sick people.

Very excited for you.

Check your PMs...

LMAO @ the dog! When I'd practice my routines in the house, my cat would come out to see what the hell was going on, make big eyes, big tail and then take off. BB & kitties don't go together so well I guess....

Damn I'm sooo excited to see the show. (Leaving in about 7 hrs...! ) All the poses look fantastic! All of them!

A comment - on the stuff in the beginning w/ the 1 leg stepped back - maybe don't step back so far --keep the leg a little closer in. I dunno maybe an aesthetic feeling but that might be my suggestion. Watch the leanign back a bit at the last part and I'd probably slow down the showing of the side chest pose a little -- less left / right motion or not as fast.

Anyway -- bringing my camera, laptop, hell how about the little camera photo printer & my video cam while I"m at it :)

Well...it's 6 am, about to leave for school. HAve to tell everyone, I did not sleep one wink last night...SO excited! Can't beleive Sassy is making the trip...mans SOOO much. Promise to let everyone know right away how I did...what sucks is no pizza, no pop after the show since I have the other show in two weeks....all worth it though...told Jeff maybe a glass of merlot to celebrate being halfway done :)

Will talk to you soon! :)
HT

Tan looks goooood!!! :google: Goes great with your hair.

Your shoulder/tris are just beautiful, you've worked so hard, go kick ass! You have a lot to be proud of, now try to enjoy it as much as you can!

HT love the routine you look great and are going to do awesome. Remeber when you are on stage own it go out there like you already won the competition.

OMG you look great! I'm so excited for you! Hey try some zycam for the cold if ya can...it is zinc but it will either stop it or make it more bearable and very short! Good luck to you!!

You are on FIRE hot HT!!!

:heart:

Protan looks great ... I see abbage :) amongst other things lol

GOOD LUCK DARLIN!!!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Top Bottom