Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New with questions

hehe...she said in a week...I did a double take too

up your protein to 100g a day..try to get carbs under 50g a day fill in where the carbs/protein leave off with fats (healthy fats!!!)
if you want to just drop serious weight go for under 20g of carbs but honestly...that feels like torture for the first week and you almost have to pay no attention to your fats intake initially ..you'll also be exhausted for about a week yet paradoxically feel restless sleeping

get in weight training...don't be afraid of heavy weights..you wont "bulk up"
ideal modeling weight is something a know a little about...if its a legitimate career I would look into a different genre of modeling
Im guessing at your height you do print work however as opposed to say..runway
I would simply look for different contracts/agent
perhaps go for a really fit look instead look into fitness modeling? youd have to learn a lot more than you seem to know how about everything with diet/training but it can be doable...

look over the stickies in these sections and let me know if you have more questions

hehe...she said in a week...I did a double take too

up your protein to 100g a day..try to get carbs under 50g a day fill in where the carbs/protein leave off with fats (healthy fats!!!)
if you want to just drop serious weight go for under 20g of carbs but honestly...that feels like torture for the first week and you almost have to pay no attention to your fats intake initially ..you'll also be exhausted for about a week yet paradoxically feel restless sleeping

get in weight training...don't be afraid of heavy weights..you wont "bulk up"
ideal modeling weight is something a know a little about...if its a legitimate career I would look into a different genre of modeling
Im guessing at your height you do print work however as opposed to say..runway
I would simply look for different contracts/agent
perhaps go for a really fit look instead look into fitness modeling? youd have to learn a lot more than you seem to know how about everything with diet/training but it can be doable...

look over the stickies in these sections and let me know if you have more questions

omg wheeeeew...

Top Bottom