Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With My First Cycle Please!

heavydutyhit

I am an aspiring Fitness Competitor and Model, and I am 23 years old. I have been training for about 6 years now and understand the concepts of diet, proper training technique ect. I have decided to go ahead and take my first cycle of gear. I DO NOT want to turn into a he she, but I need to gain some mass especially in my legs and butt. I think I have decided to take oral Anavar for my first cycle. From everything I have read it is the safest bet for a womans first cycle. I would like some opinions from EXPERIENCE on how much to start out with, how to pyramid the dosage, and how long of a cycle to take. One topic I have found no information on is when to do cycles of specific compounds in relation to your show date. Such as: "Start taking ___?____ about 12 weeks out and take it for this long, and when you get to about 4 weeks out begin taking your ___?___ . The week before your show is when you need to take ___?___, and make sure to..........." I also am scared of getting arrested and/or getting fake gear that could be harmful to my health. And lastly since I have read that Anavar is often faked, I am wondering what websites are reputable on selling the real stuff and not fake knockoffs. On this last question I am not sure if it can be answered in here so if not please send me an e-mail because as this is my first time and I am totally lost and do not want to make a mistake and get hurt/sick and/or get arrested. I am sure there are some ladies on here that can reflect on these same feelings before their first cycle. Thank you to all who read this and provide some assistance. I really appreciate it.

Can't really offer you much as far as how much or how to prymaid. The dose will differ from person to person depending on how they adjust to Anavar. I have seem some take up to 25mg a day while others can't take anymore than 5mg. I would start at 5mg and watch for sides. If nothing after a couple of weeks, go up to 10mg, etc. If you have never used before, heading into a comp isn't really the time to start. You need to do this when you have time to "play" with dosage and watch for sides. What happens if you take something that causes water retention and you are 2 weeks away from comp? The only way to not get caught or arrested is to obtain a prescription from your doctor. Otherwise, you are taking a chance with both arrest and quality of gear. KNOW YOUR SOURCES before buying. Look around on the boards for brand/ug names and compare. That is about all the advice I can give you. I cannot give you names or websites because that would be source posting and that IS NOT ALLOWED. Neither is asking. Stick around, post up, and you will learn what you need to know.

Um......

No offense but 25 mg var for a woman is BEYOND overkill.

Another piece of advice....

If YOU could find a legit websit that sells gear...dont you think that the Feds could find it as well?

You certainly will not find any exact timetable for taking Var/any AAS before a show. everyone is different and reacts differently to every compound. There is no way to say FOR SURE or even within a inch of what timetable is right for you.

25mg is about 4 times a good starting dose for females. 5mg is where you should start. It is UNNECESSARY to go above 10mg. If you need more - your diet is not right.

As with everything - results are dictated by diet and training. Var will not give you results alone. You need a good diet and training. I REALLY think, to get the most out of this board, that you post your diet and training. If you want REAL USEFUL advice - this is a MUST.

Var has ALL the same side effect possibilities as ANY OTHER steroid. You COULD experience hair loss, voice deepening, acne all of the body, oily skin, enlarged clitoris and other masculinization sides. Even on a low dose. You simply never know. There is no such things as a side free steroid - every steroid carries risks.

Are you looking to do a bulker first or use this as your comp cutting cycle? Regardless of drugs, your diet & training need to be focused on your goals -- i.e. you said building legs & butt. When is your target competition?

Generally I'd suggest you run a test cycle before betting your competition schedule on it.

If you find var on a website, like shadow said, probably the rest of the world can. Not usually a guaranteed distribution path. And be very careful about asking for sources on the web (it also violates terms of service on EF) - don't be suprised if you start getting solicitations via email or PM to buy steroids, which is essentially asking to get scammed.

Ok to clarify, I usually take 24 weeks for a show. The first 12 weeks are to add mass and strength or a "bulking"(I hate that word) phase. During this phase I usually take in around 2400 calories, with a macronutrient ratio of 35% protein, 50% carbs, and 15% fats. This may seem a little high for my body weight which is usually 130-135 off season, but my metabolism is REALLY high year around. I use a computer program to record all of my food intake down to the gram. The food I eat during these twelve weeks is 80-90% clean foods. I eat a few more processed foods like lunch meat, canned soup, ect. in the off season to make my eating plan a little easier because I am still in nursing school at this time. I try to always drink at least a gallon of cold water a day. During this first phase, i train in High Intensity Training fashion. I usually do no more than 6 working sets for large muscle groups (Quads, Back, Chest, ect.), and no more than 4 working sets for smaller ones (Biceps, Triceps, Calves, ect.). All working sets are taken to positive failure and I usually use a weight that allows me to fail in the 6-9 rep range. My pet peeve in the gym is CORRECT FORM ON ALL MOVEMENTS, so my cadence is very slow to some people. I take 3 seconds for the concentric portion of the rep, a 1 sec hold/squeeze in the static/maximum contraction position, and 4 seconds for the eccentric portion of the rep. Each body part is trained only once a week to allow sufficient time for recovery. I get at least 8 hrs of sleep each night.
Phase 2 is the 12 week contest prep which consists of the same type of weight training only reduced by intentisy by about 15-20% to allow sufficent stregth for me to practice my routine. My diet is a variable low carb diet. MT+W= 2gm protein per lb of bodyweight, no more than 50 gm carbs. TH= 1.75gm protein per lb bodyweight 100gm carbs. F= 1.5gm protein per lb bodyweight 150 gm carbs. Sat+Sun= 1gm protein per lb bodyweight 2gm carbs per pound bodyweight. Then the cycle repeats. Cardio is done starting at 20-30 min @ 55-65% MHR on MWF, then HIIT for 30-40 min on Thurs. and Fri. Saturday and Sunday there is no training done so that the increased carbs will be used to help recovery to the glycogen depleted muscles. Water intake is 1-1.5 gallons a day.

Is that specific enough? Hopefully it is if not just let me know what questions you have.

Now to the buisness......, My plan for my first cycle of Anavar is to use it for the first 10 weeks of my PHASE 1. This will give me two weeks of the same diet/training protocol to allow for it to leave my system and my body to stabilize before i start my pre-contest phase. I have a planned dosage but I WILL alter it if sides start to rear their ugly head. My planned dosage is as follows: Week 1=5mg per day.., Week 2=7.5mg per day.., Weeks 3-7=10mg per day.., Week 8=7.5mg per day.., Week 9=5mg per day.., Week 10=2.5mg per day.

Please give your thoughts on this cycle. Any changes, opinions would be appreciated. Also please give an explanation as to WHY you would make the change! I am trying to learn here. THANKS!!!!

I would do 5mg for first 3 weeks then up it to 10 mg if no sides but to be honest there is no reason to tapper down like men do you could run 10mg tell the end.

Don't change the dosage of var. Keep a steady dosage for awhile, such as 5mg. If no sides, go to 10mg if you're not seeing gains either in lifts. If you do well on 5mg, stay with 5 while bulking. Rotating dosages is unnecessary. Maximum dosage would be 10mg. Many women start out with 5mg but eventually end up at 10... it doesn't matter how you get there or IF you feel it necessary to get there... but don't jerk the body's hormonal balances around as frequently as you noted.

I think you have a concrete program in place, however I have one huge concern: Why do you eat 50% carbs while bulking? I understand a high metabolism -- so yes, a high caloric intake is necessary -- but if you're building muscle, your protein intake needs to be 50% a day, especially to maximize the effects of the var. You can still consume the calories you need to show gains... but put those as protein instead of carbs. On the weekends, the carbs are good to fix up the glycogen depletion, you're right -- but during the bulk, you want to maximize what you're taking.

I recommend at 50 protein/ 25 carb/ 25 fat macro ratio during the var cycle. Just my $0.02

Welcome to EF. Regardless, you'll get great advice and support here.

T-Cake said:
I think you have a concrete program in place, however I have one huge concern: Why do you eat 50% carbs while bulking? I understand a high metabolism -- so yes, a high caloric intake is necessary -- but if you're building muscle, your protein intake needs to be 50% a day, especially to maximize the effects of the var. You can still consume the calories you need to show gains... but put those as protein instead of carbs. On the weekends, the carbs are good to fix up the glycogen depletion, you're right -- but during the bulk, you want to maximize what you're taking.

I'm going to take a guess here and say the higher carbs are for energy as she is a Fitness Competitor. They usually have a pretty intensive physical routine (comprises of alot of gymnastics) along with posing. I know a couple of Fitness competitors and their comp diets are along the same lines as HeavyDuty.

Welcome to EF! :)

takniteasy said:
I'm going to take a guess here and say the higher carbs are for energy as she is a Fitness Competitor. They usually have a pretty intensive physical routine (comprises of alot of gymnastics) along with posing. I know a couple of Fitness competitors and their comp diets are along the same lines as HeavyDuty.

Welcome to EF! :)
Ahhh, that may be the case! I know the difference between comp types but not diet types, and when I read it, I read "Figure" not "Fitness".

I'm still interested in hearing why though! I know with the var, for sure regardless, that the protein intake needs to be maximized for her to see the most gains. Maybe there's a happy medium between 40 and 50 that fitness competitors are more suited for.

Top Bottom