Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My chick wants to juice!!!

TheCorruptor

She is dead serious about wanting get some gear. I was thinking Anavar or Primo, or maybe both. What do you guys think about doses? I'm somewhat in the dark here with doses for women.

Do a search, you will find plenty of info on experiences and dosages etc. Your girl needs to get on the board and start researching and educating herself....it is her body and she needs to be aware of everything involved!! This board is a great place for her to start and learn:) I would also suggest she only use 1 drug at a time, no need to stack on your first cycle....

new@gettinbig said:
Do a search, you will find plenty of info on experiences and dosages etc. Your girl needs to get on the board and start researching and educating herself....it is her body and she needs to be aware of everything involved!! This board is a great place for her to start and learn:) I would also suggest she only use 1 drug at a time, no need to stack on your first cycle....

What she said :) Remeber to start off slowly though with whatever she chooses to do. Anavar at 5-10mg/day would be a good start. Injectable primo at 50mg every 7-10 days would be a good start also...

Does she train seriously and for how long? What's her stats and what her goals? I've been "clean" for almost seven years of workout then I decided to take primo. 50mg every three days, I had very good results!(regarding my goals) I do not regret my decision... ;) Maybe you should bring her here:)
LG

PLEASE
Be carefull on the dosage, or else, she will have to live with the side effects for the rest of her life. Take your time for a first cycle, you never know how the body will react. LG is right again, bring he here!

Top Bottom