Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia99

Well since it's your first show then I'm going to tell you what I was told. Do not let it consume you. Work your ass off, diet like you're going to win this thing, but in your mind make sure to remember this is your first show, and you want it to be something to remember so don't get carried away, do the best you can, and pay attention to what is going on, soar it all up, and most of all enjoy yourself.

Do not set yourself up for disappointment, regardless of your placement walk away a winner even if you are dead last because you are a winner the moment you step on stage and show that audience what you've been workng so hard for you are a winner. You need to remember to compete against yourself, do not set your bar to high right now, just enjoy the experience.

And once you've done your first competition you'll know what you need to improve on and you can work from there.

I wish you nothing but the best huney, and I really want you to enjoy this competition, so don't have any expectations, just train and diet like you mean it, and whatever happens happens.

^^ What she said.

If its your first show, how can you have a true assessment about what these other girls have that you don't? There's almost no point to even worrying about it. And whatever they have is going to almost certainly be skewed by whatever politics are inherent to the show anyway. It is nothing but your first step along the path of a person who has experienced figure competition for whatever purpose YOU have. If you make your goal "WIN THIS CONTEST", that's a very short-ended goal over which you don't necessarily have full control. Get out of it what is appropriate to get out of it. Anythign more than that is icing on the cake! If even nothing more than just gettign on stage, you will have accomplished both something most people wouldnt' have the guts to do, and also one complete experience in figure comp. In one day you become a fountain of knowledge and an old hand at the whole thing. The one thing you dont want to do is come out of it miserable. That will cost you more than just the day of the show. It just simply is the wrong goal and absolutely not worth it.

Hi ya Sassy & Miss 24K,

You guys are totally awesome, I know I said that already but I will say it again!!!

Sassy: Just so you know i didnt train today at all, i went home and slept. I also had a 2 teaspoons of ANPB and I started to feel better physically, i think my total calorie and fat intake for today was low, i felt the blood sugar dropping but as soon as i had those 2 small teaspoons i felt more energy.. I am still a bit congested but its getting better. I am drinking my chamomile w/lemon and i added 2 teaspoons of Glutamine.

Right now I am getting ready to go to bed!! I am exhausted. Thanks again girls!!I really appreciate your advice and kind words.. i really needed to hear it!!!!

Ischia :heart:

Hey all!!!

Feeling about 85% better!! I took yesterday off and drank lots of tea and chamomile with tons of lemon to sooth the throat!! I also ate a tablespoon of ANPB and it brought me back to life!! :p I guess the bloods sugar and fats were too low yesterday and the body needed the xtra calories. I took a Advil Cold capsule yesterday night and this morning. Anyhow, I was told to lay off the cardio until Thursday and just concentrate on the weight training!! So today I am back in the gym for a Back/Shoulders/Biceps excersise and maybe just BS cardio on the treadmill a nice little walk to cool down ;)

I physically and mentally feel much more alert than yesterday but the throat is still a little scratchy its slowly going away.

Anyhow here is what i have had so far:

Wake 7:15am: 1 multi vitamin & 1 vitamin C & 1 Glucorell

Meal 1: 8:00am 7:15 whites & 1 whole w/ 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 3 teaspoons of glutamine

9:00am: Fish oil

Meal 2: 11:00am: 4 oz. chicken w/ 1 cup of Kale & fish oil

12:30pm: 1 Glucorell

Meal 3: 1:00pm: 4 oz. chick w/ 3 oz sweet potato & 1 fish oil

3:30pm: 1 Glucorell & 1 vitamin C

Meal 4: 4:00pm: 4 oz. chick w/ 3 oz sweet potato & 1 fish oil

5:00pm: Weight Training Shoulders/Back/Biceps

6:45pm: 1 Glucorell & 1 Vitamin C

7:00pm : 4oz chick w/ 3 oz sweet potato

9:00pm: 5 oz Cod Fish

9:30pm:SLEEP

Okay guys I will keep you posted!!! Thanks again for all your support!! Only 3 weeks and 5 days left!!.. YIKES!! :worried:

Thanks Sassy & Bunny!!! :qt:

Sassy: I actually got that pump again!!! You know that feeling of "Damn I cant wait to hit those weights today"!!!! I am really feeling better as the day progresses .. I hope the symptoms dont come back!!! Thanks for the advice and support!!! :heart:

Bunny: Your just the best.. so awesome.. thanks for your help. :heart:

And I promise not to over due it!!! ;)

Top Bottom