Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOTEACHER!!! 1st LIGHTWEIGHT & OVERALL!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Nsashbl is working on the pics...the lighting was not so good so we are working on posting pics that we are going to get from a professional..may be up to two weeks :(. However, he will post my routine and pics from outside the contest. Have to tell everyone...IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having so many of my friends there was AMAZING...they said it was the loudest cheering section on the history of the show :) Okay, so they were a little intoxicated :). THE PIZZA TASTED SOOOOOO good. Can't believe it is all over, feel kind of lost but looking forward to getting back at it, jsut a little more relaxed :), less stress on the old husband, God bless him for putting up with me these past months...I am a LUCKY, LUCKY girl :)...Sassy, thanks again for ALL of your encouragement on Friday night...can't wait till Junior Nationals :)

HT

HT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK! Wish I could've been there! (Although no pizza on my diet...) Just ease back into the regular food, particularly carbs & water to keep any post-show rebound to a minimum. Its always such a massive anti-climax, but just sit back & enjoy the LACK OF stress for a while!

Ok. So I'll give a good overview tomorrow AM. Right now I'm dead on my feat. Got to bed at 8:30 this AM, after being up 27 hours straight. So here's a link to her routine. http://www.pradelproductions.com/paigefullhart.wmv

All our pics sucked. The lighting was really bad and the competitors suffered imo. I did get teach to step forward into the good light for the posedowns, which worked well. Ok, gotta sleep......

GREAT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks great!!!! HT you rock GF. Nash, you're such a great supporter of the HT :) Kudos to you as well :D

Top Bottom