Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH - A good read on the How, Why, What, When & Where

deena1 said:
Great article! Does anyone know if the "compounded HGH" called Somatrophin in good?? Iam taking it from an antiaging clinic (formerly Oasis).

Also, would this also have to be used within a week after its been mixed?? They told me no.

Iam getting it for about 7.00 and IU

I have been told and have read that you need to use up your vial of GH within 7-10 days. I starts to degrade after that.

GH can be had for as little as $1.50 per IU if you're buying it without a prescription. (this is generic blue top GH) IMO, anti aging clinics rape you for $$$.

Jeff looked in to an anti aging clinic in Vegas They wanted $2000 just to check his blood, give him a physical, and enroll him in their program. Hormones and GH were in addition to this - and ran about $1500 - $2000 per month, depending on what they prescribed him.

LuluDeren said:
I could never afford HGH. It's probably far from a substitute, but what about those HGH alternatives you see in places like Vitamin Shoppe? Do you see any benefit to using these or are they just a waste of money? Thank you:)

GHR = growth hormone releasers - these are OTC and come in pills and sprays. Since the suppliment industry is almost completely unregulated, I have my doubts about these products. I've never read about (besides ads promoting GHR) or heard of anyone having any success with GHR.

the-short-one said:
GHR = growth hormone releasers - these are OTC and come in pills and sprays. Since the suppliment industry is almost completely unregulated, I have my doubts about these products. I've never read about (besides ads promoting GHR) or heard of anyone having any success with GHR.

Thanks TSO! I'll save my moola for some new plates. :)

thanks Shorty! So, how do you get GH without a prescription or where?? Iam using a company out of Florida and I thought I was getting a good deal- guess not!

deena1 said:
thanks Shorty! So, how do you get GH without a prescription or where?? Iam using a company out of Florida and I thought I was getting a good deal- guess not!

unfortunately, asking for sources through PMs and on the open board (and giving them) is against the Elite Fitness TOS.

Here's what you need to do:

Research, research, research. The internet is a wonderous place, and you'll be surprised how much you can learn and how easy it actually is to purchase GH without a prescription.

A good place to start is right here on EF. Do a search for HGH. You'll find tons of good info. Educate yourself first on what brands are good and what aren't - and then you'll be an educated buyer.

Top Bottom