Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gains on females

antonella_

I was wondering if gains tend to last more on females than males, I'm about to finish a 9 week cycle of anavar and I would like to some ideas on how to keep my gains as long as I can , I'm very happy with my cycle so far I got cut ,hard and some mass gains, thanks.

There are just too many factors involved in this process, some under your control (such as diet and training), and others out of your control (genetics). So it is really hard to tell, but I would not dare to say that either men or women keep more muscles after a cycle. You could use cardarine after the cycle - it is extremely anti-catabolic, so it will prevent muscle wasting without any side effects at all.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle.

Remember that females produce testosterone just like men do. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT after their steroid cycle.

Make sure you run your PCT and keep training and dieting hard. For you a simple bottle of HCGenerate ES will be plenty for your PCT. People often lose gains because they do not feel "on" anymore. That gives them a reason to slack off. If you don't do that you will keep more of your gains.

Top Bottom