Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female trying to get var

nathali frank

guys I want to get anavar to take for first time, I tried to get it online and they scammed me , I sent a western union payment and never received the product, so I was thinking to get a prescription from my long time doctor and I would like to get some advice from you on how to approach him on this? thank you.

no doc will write you a script for var sorry

sorry you got fucked over, it happens to all of us at some point. the good news is if you follow the link in my signature you can find an approved source that has legit var and won't fuck you over.

I recommend anyone who is looking for a steroid of steroids to head on over to elitefitness.com's sister site evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. There are a lot of really good sources to choose from.

The above mentioned source link is the way to go when looking for a legit and reliable sources. There they put detailed feedback from clients, so you can at least see other individual's experiences with a given supplier.

Also, I would personally advise you to rather consider using SARMS instead of Anavar, or any other steroid, because SARMS are so much safer for a lady.

Top Bottom