Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female taking anavar need help

ladym.chart

I'm a 32 year old woman who suffer from cirrhosis 6 years ago, I was able to recover totally 4 years ago and I'm fine now, I would like to lose some weight and I might run anavar with my diet and training, my question is if it's risky to run anavar having those issues in the past, thanks.

If you had such serious problems with your liver, I would not use such hepatotoxic compounds as oral steroids. Besides, if your only goal is to shed some fat, you will be much better off with SARMS - they are not liver toxic, there are no hormonal side effects, and they are very effective for fat loss. Especially the Cardarine GW and SR9009.

you don't need anavar to lose weight.. var is NOT a fat burner. people keep parroting it for some reason

1. go into a 300 calorie + deficit daily.. this is impossible to do if you eat out btw so learn how to cook your own food
2. exercise 1-2 hours a day
3. take n2slin before meals
4. pick up cardarine from sarms1

Anavar is a pretty mild steroid but it is liver toxic due to it's 17-carbon alpha alkylated structure.

The advice @stevesmi gave you is spot on.

Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie, protein, fat and carb intake based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

If you have no damage to your liver now then anavar is not going to be overly harsh. As long as the past issues are completely resolved.

I agree with the guys above though......anavar will not cause fat loss. It is a steroid and steroids promote muscle gains, not fat loss.

Check out things like SARMs, Cardarine, and n2slin.

Top Bottom