Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Embarrassing Butt

FitFossil

I really hate to admit this, but I need help. After all the squats, deadlifts, clean diet, yohimbine and such, my butt is no longer flat or fat, and this is something that definitely calls for celebration.

But... I still have a horizontal crease at the base of each buttock because of the loose skin that's no longer filled by fat or where my old lowrider butt used to be. If I arch my back and point my buttocks upwards, the creases go away, but I really can't walk around like that in public! Do normal "good asses" have this crease? Whenever I see pictures, the women are always overarching their backs too, so I wonder if I'm not alone?

Is there anything I can do about this? The fat is finally gone, just loose skin that makes this crease. Is a buttock lift the only answer? Since I'm 38, I guess my skin doesn't have the same elasticity as someone younger, so I doubt it's going to tighten up any more. I lost the weight very gradually too.

I actually tried duct tape (like they do in beauty pagents) and that fixed it - but that wouldn't work for swimming. Any suggestions?

Stripper shoes.... platform spike heels - they RULE!

Sorry, they won't help for swimming, I suppose. Just had to post that tho... I love mine! Was reluctant to spend $70 on something pretty frivolous, but I'm glad I finally did.

Gladiola said:

Sorry, they won't help for swimming, I suppose.

But you could wear them poolside. Maybe with a big zsa-zsa style boa? Lol

;)

Wyst

Gladiola said:

Sorry, they won't help for swimming, I suppose. Just had to post that tho... I love mine! Was reluctant to spend $70 on something pretty frivolous, but I'm glad I finally did.

So are you saying the shoes I wear will get rid of the crease???

The beauty of the shoes is that they do sorta make your butt stick out - & your breasts [pecs] too - like they force you to stand in that 'girly' stance.

Since you said, "If I arch my back and point my buttocks upwards, the creases go away," Then actually the shoes should do that for you. They make your legs looks SUPER long too- which of course creates the illusion that you are thinner than you really are. Being only 5'4", I love this.

Otherwise they're just fun & naughty! :horny:

p.s. :( Such a shame that putting our body in this position puts a strain on the knees & lower back & over time can shorten the calf muscles... but high heels are a blast on occasion.

p.s. Again... almost forgot. They really aren't all that hard to walk in, either! Surprisingly! Mine have a 6 inch heel total, with a 2 inch platform (so 4 inches elevation from toe to heel).

I don't find them any harder to walk in than other heels & they fit well too. I have 'Tony Shoes' brand. Got em at a local 'stripper store' in my city.

Funny... I was chatting with the guy who worked there about how much they cost, he made some comment about how, "They think you guys [strippers] make tons of money..."

Ha Ha, I didn't tell him, "Well, I'm not a stripper, just kinky!"

Maybe it's not so bad? In this month's Muscle and Fitness, I just saw some photos of Kristia Knowles, who is a very beautiful girl. There is one picture where you can see her butt, she has that same crease where her buttock meets her hamstring! Granted I'm a bit more muscular and leaner :D I'm not nearly 6 feet tall like she is :bawling: and I have a few years on her too. Maybe that crease is OK if they'd show it in a national magazine? I just don't see that many butts to know if that crease is ok or not. :confused:

It is entirely possibly that you're being overly-critical of yourself. You're probaly right that you don't see many butts-- and are you looking in a mirror or looking at pics of your own backside?? A picture might be a better way to look at it (or at least for me I see myself more realistically in pics). Good luck cookie!!

Speaking from experience.....

My ass ain't perfect, but I have gobs of pics that SAY IT IS. A picture is a moment frozen in time. Lighting and posing... TRUST ME when I tell you that for every pic you see of "the perfect behind" there are HUNDREDS of pics of the SAME GIRL taken in AT THE SAME SHOOT that are waaaaaaaay less than flattering.

That crease is normal and you shouldn't fret. Does everybody have it? No, but that vast majority of MUCH YOUNGER WOMEN DO!

I can vouch for the heels. I work in 7 inch go-go boots. Now imagine DANCING with your back arched and your ass sticking out, shoulders back, in shoes like that... trying to move in a seductive, flowing fashion... big smile, bedroom eyes... wearing NOT A WHOLE LOT... then bend over and sloooooooooowly drop your teeny weeny skirt or booty shorts WITHOUT FALLING FLAT ON YOUR FACE! HEHehehehehheehhe 7 hours later it is A WHOLELOTTA FUN! heheheheheheeee I just love it when the spandexy stretchy fabric gets caught on one or both heels... Yea, I look REAL SEXY walking around with my pants around my ankles like my five year old, "Mommy can you wipe my tuschy?!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaahahahhaaaa :FRlol:

God, if those horndogs ONLY KNEW what was going through my mind most of the time!

HEHEhehoaehoahahahahahhahahahaaaaa

I have the tightest, hardest ass at work and I work with women who are MORE than 10 years younger than me!

Gurl - at 38 you should stick your ass out with pride! I can tell you now, that MOST WOMEN OVER TEN YEARS YOUR JUNIOR WANT A DERRIER LIKE YOU!!!

Don't fret.... stick it out and enjoy the reactions! :D

Top Bottom