Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does test help woman's libido?

Anis depp

I was reading a medical article about test helping woman's libido , but not injectable, the patch form, a specific product called intrinsa that females applied to the skin to increase sexual desire, do you guys have any extra info about this?

yup it usually will. every steroid chick I know is incredibly horny. it is the androgens

but if you run too much expect virilization issues. TRT for women isn't widely done but more doctors are warming up to it, just gotta find the right doctor

Yes, test should increase a woman's libido. I would worry about the emasculating side effects though. I think a better option would be to try running a bottle of HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES and see what kind of a libido boost you get from that first.

Yes - women will benefit from testosterone the exact same way men will. I.e. increased libido, increased strength, etc.

However, women should not use testosterone. The risk of developing emasculating side effects is too great.

Instead, a woman should use a good natural herbal based testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com

Yes, test should increase a woman's libido. I would worry about the emasculating side effects though. I think a better option would be to try running a bottle of HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES and see what kind of a libido boost you get from that first.

I just ordered it from N2BM Nutrition and I also ordered the Liquidex. What are your thoughts on these products and the brand?

I am a huge fan of HCGenerate as a test booster. N2BM is my favourite supplement company because they make hardcore products and don't deal with middle men.

Top Bottom