Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does T3 decrease insulin sensitivity and....

Now thats giving me inspiration, well done my friend, you are one tough basta..
It's allways admirable/inspirational to come on the womens board. Funny thing.
MICHLDAV/VIKING OF THE NORTH.

Yeah I have Lobo, and plan on discussing it with my Endo. next month for my visit...My sister is on the pump, but my vanity can't see that happening to me....heh heh heh

Ranger

Well...I lied, I upped the dosage of DNP to 400mg's per day, taken every 12 hours....sweats were very nice....sugar levels stayed pretty low most of the time...I did not experience any nasty sides, aside from the extreme sweating....workouts were not that bad, but I was soaking wet at the end(which I love!)....However, cardio in the am on an empty stomach proved to be a mental force of willpower alone, and found 30 minutes was all I could bear at times....

Fat loss was very nice, finally seeing the hint of ab's...the hard part for me has yet to come...keeping it that way....but that's always the case though....heh heh heh....Peace:p

Ranger

Studies are inconclusive on this subject. There are studies showing improved insulin sensitivity and those showing the opposite.

If you are dieting and have higher than normal rates of fatty acids in the blood stream (due to T3, or EC, or keto dieting, etc.) than you most likely are slightly insulin resistant. Elevated free fatty acids are known to reduce insulin sensitivity. During a diet, this is beneficial, since it reduces protein oxidation. It is not beneficial any other time.

cockdezl:

If T3, ECA and Clen cause insulin resistance that means they should all be avoided when you do a carbup right...

Should I use chromium during my carb up ?

"If T3, ECA and Clen cause insulin resistance that means they should all be avoided when you do a carbup right...

Should I use chromium during my carb up ?"

Definately use insulin sensitizers and insulin mimickers during carb up, such as chromium, vanadyl, ALA, metformin, etc. They will increase the ability of the body to utilize glucose and prevent its coversion to triglycerides.

Top Bottom