Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol sides on women

safia_fit

I did var and winstrol for bulking and honestly they didn't wok as expected, I was interested in dbol but I saw at an steroid web that it's more detriment on woman than on men, does that mean it causes like more toxicity on the liver of females?
I really need something stronger for mass gains til I can compete, thank you.

it means that it is too androgenic and estrogenic for women to mess with

stick to REAL var (see my signature for a legit source).. a lot of var is really dbol unfortunately

and SARM's are a great option, but again you need to get a legit sarms1 brand

That means that you could get masculinization side effects, which is not cool, especially considering the fact that these are usually permanent. Therefore, you should avoid highly androgenic steroids. It is ok for a guy to get a bit more hairy or something like that, but it is not cool for a lady to become more manly. Perhaps you could give LGD a try - this SARM will not cause any masculinization side effects, and it is pretty effective.

dbol is a horrible idea for a woman. It's pretty much a guarantee that you are going to get emasculating side effects like facial hair growth, clit enlargement etc.

If you ran anavar and winstrol and didn't notice anything, your steroids were most likely bunk.

Head on over to our sister site evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what kind of reviews come up on the source you used.

What was your diet like? On anavar and winny you should absolutely make gains as a female. Unless the gear was fake or underdosed.

Top Bottom