Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen:upping my dose?

agua_fresca

Hi guys,

I started to take clen on Sunday, first time, so far so good. My cycle looks as follows:

1st day 20
2d day 40
3rd day 60
4th day 60
5thday (today) 80

I have not had major problems, the usual ones, some cramps, headaches and shakings. Nothing serious. I am taking taurine and pottasium. I did not have any problems on my sleep either, on the contrary I sleep like a baby.

My workouts were good. The only thing is that as I did cardio in the evening, I did feel my legs tired but for instance today, I did not sweat at all.

Now, I have to finish my cycle next Friday because I am going on vacation, should I up my dose to 100 tomorrow? I still feel the clen, is good to know that it is working but I read here that is at 100 when really serious sides effects come up.

I am a tiny girl, 112 and 5'"2"(110 this morning) so, I have read that huge bodybuilders have serious issues even at 80, I am still debating wether upping my dose tomorrow or not.

Any thoughts gonna be very welcome

Thanks

Agua

You can't really make any viable conclusion about anyone else's experience (or experiment) w/ clen except your own. People use different brands, different forms and even the brands are not necessarily reliably dosed if they are anything but Pharma versions. People also have completely different physical attributes as well as body chemistry that will make the comparisons irrelevant. Some people can't deal w/ the shakes, others can fall asleep on a mega dose + a jumbo mochaccino latte'.

Just like I say w/ any question re: controlled substances - esp for women - it is your very own personal experiment and your body is the petrie dish. If you can handle it now, sure, increase the dose. The worst you do is back off the dose again if it is too mcuh for you. Just use your common sense & keep drinking water.

Top Bottom