Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boston's Journal

aaahhhh....... feeling much better this morning!! 100% focused on my goal so stay outta my way :rainbow:
Happy to say that I **DID NOT** cave last night and cheat on my diet! I really need to find a magic pill for helping pms. I was so outta control :evil:

bostongirl2you said:
aaahhhh....... feeling much better this morning!! 100% focused on my goal so stay outta my way :rainbow:
Happy to say that I **DID NOT** cave last night and cheat on my diet! I really need to find a magic pill for helping pms. I was so outta control :evil:
That is a great battle won right there!!! Go BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston!!! Baby girl...
I was going to mention what bunny posted... So yep, Thats my answer too..

Thats the real battle! OH YES YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE CHICK.... Glad you had a great weekend and enjoyed your cheat meal...

Take it easy!!!!!! :rose: :heart:

7am: 2 redline caps

Cardio: 40 minutes on treadmill (4.4 mph on a 14 degree incline), then I jogged for 20mins......... I JOGGED FOR 20mins........I cant believe I jogged and lived to tell about it! I was a nutcase runner prior to putting this weight on and I am thrilled that I could do it. I was just pumped up today and I wasnt gonna waste the feeling :rainbow: The endorphines kicked in and I felt like my old (young) self! WOO HOO.......... Boston ROCKS....ok, i'll stop patting myself on the back now lol!

Weights
CHEST:
Incline db press: 3s/10r
Incline flyes: 3s/10r
cable cross-overs: 3s/10r

superset abs: bicycle & scissors 6sets/30sec intervals

Meal 1: myoplex light w/water, creatine, vitamins

Meal 2: 1 oz. Almonds

Meal 3: 3 cups baby spinach, 2 sliced strawberries, 2 sliced mushrooms, 3 oz. turkey, 2 tb. Newmans light raspberry walnut vinegarette dressing, kashi crackers

Meal 4: Syntrax protein w/water

Meal 5: 5 oz. chicken w/hotsauce, sm. Yam, 1.5c green bean w/dash of vinegar

Ilk said:
Boston!!! Baby girl...
I was going to mention what bunny posted... So yep, Thats my answer too..

Thats the real battle! OH YES YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE CHICK.... Glad you had a great weekend and enjoyed your cheat meal...

Take it easy!!!!!! :rose: :heart:

Thanks Ilk :heart: Your a doll and I always love reading your encouraging posts! I can tell your one of those people who always has a smile on :rainbow:

I thought I could add a couple of photos of me right before my "free for all" food fest! As you can see by one of those pics......... after years of chicken & veggies.......I found a love for doughnuts!!! I was thin before but did have some muscle but no nearly as much as I wanted...but found the doughnuts and the rest............ well, ya already know...lol

012_12.jpg

018_18.jpg

I hope I did this right. Hope they arent too big or too small :)

Boston-
Glad to see you recognized the pmsing and are back to being positive--that is huge not to give in and self-distruct. I have done this many many times..I am proud of you..Let me tell you, one thing you said hit home for me in one of your posts--not being overweight all your life and having to come to terms with the added weight-- I was like SHE IS READING MY MIND..I feel ya.. All my life skinny, cheerleading/gymnastics..started the gym in high school, then moved on to figure training-very lean and cut--had some personal probs and a change of lifestyle/job and I was 20lbs heavier and hating myself--the number is not important, it is the sentiment that I can relate that matters...You are doing great and as long as you just focus on the day at hand, you will make it..
Side note: how do you like the redline caps?? I used to use the RTD and loved it..why no more lipo-6--didn't work for you??

Top Bottom