Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boston's Journal

MUNECA8599 said:
Boston-
Glad to see you recognized the pmsing and are back to being positive--that is huge not to give in and self-distruct. I have done this many many times..I am proud of you..Let me tell you, one thing you said hit home for me in one of your posts--not being overweight all your life and having to come to terms with the added weight-- I was like SHE IS READING MY MIND..I feel ya.. All my life skinny, cheerleading/gymnastics..started the gym in high school, then moved on to figure training-very lean and cut--had some personal probs and a change of lifestyle/job and I was 20lbs heavier and hating myself--the number is not important, it is the sentiment that I can relate that matters...You are doing great and as long as you just focus on the day at hand, you will make it..
Side note: how do you like the redline caps?? I used to use the RTD and loved it..why no more lipo-6--didn't work for you??

Hey there Muneca..... Its nice to know someone else is feeling what Im feeling....... so im really NOT crazy! I dont know if it sounds mean or shallow but its so different when you are athletic your whole life than bam....shit happens and you put on the pounds. For me it was 80-90 in like 2years. Again, I will be shallow here (sorry) but its so weird to always have attention and then become invisible. There are enough beauties on this board so I dont really feel funny saying that :) My weight gain started with an illness and having to take meds that packed on the pounds **BUT** I did give up and eat like crap so Im too blame too! I just honestly believe that its much easier to have been heavy as a child into adulthood than to be slim/in shape to outta shape. Its like heavy people that have always been heavy dont really know anything different. I know what its like to be in shape and I know how im feeling now. Ok.......... sorry, I ramble. I love to talk :rainbow:
I switched to the redlines because I wasnt feeling anything on the lipo 6. No energy boost at all. The redlines I really like so far. They give me energy w/out the crash as it wears off. Only thing is that it says it should be taken w/food so you dont get nauseas. I take it with a few sips of crystal light and I have been fine.

Never stop patting yourself on the back ... :)

Dr. Seuss said it best: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Cute pics! :) wow donuts lol... :evil: Krispy Kreme is next to my gym lol hahahahah :worried:

*Bunny* said:
Never stop patting yourself on the back ... :)

Dr. Seuss said it best: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Cute pics! :) wow donuts lol... :evil: Krispy Kreme is next to my gym lol hahahahah :worried:

Thanks Babe :heart: Love the quote!

Stay outta krispy kreme........... 5 more weeks.......... :rainbow:

bostongirl2you said:
Thanks Babe :heart: Love the quote!

Stay outta krispy kreme........... 5 more weeks.......... :rainbow:
Lucky for them Id rather go to Coldstone, Quinzo's and NOW Jimmy Johns & Bella Pizzaria across the way... or Buffalo Wild Wings, or the most excellent two Italian rest.'s in my area lol... lucky I dont like starbucks or sushi...
:evil:

*Bunny* said:
Lucky for them Id rather go to Coldstone, Quinzo's and NOW Jimmy Johns & Bella Pizzaria across the way... or Buffalo Wild Wings, or the most excellent two Italian rest.'s in my area lol... lucky I dont like starbucks or sushi...
:evil:

Oh girl, you need a new gym! Too many temptations there for a chick on a hardcore diet :evil:

7am: 2 redlines
cardio - HIIT: treadmill
30 seconds full intensity followed by 60 seconds active rest
6 cycles after a 15-20 minute warmup

ARMS

BI’s:
Incline Curls: 2s/10r
preacher curls: 2s/10r
cable curls: 2s/10r

TRI’s:
pushdowns: 2s/10r
kickbacks (DB): 2s/10r
seated Dip machine: 2s/10r

Meal 1: myoplex light w/water, creatine, vitamins

Meal 2: 1 oz. walnuts

Meal 3: 3 cups baby spinach, 2 sliced strawberries, 2 sliced mushrooms, 3 oz. turkey, 2 tb. Newmans light raspberry walnut vinegarette dressing, kashi crackers

Meal 4: Syntrax protein w/water
At 6:30pm Im having:
Meal 5: 5 oz. chicken w/hotsauce, sm. Yam, 1 cup asparagus w/garlic

Workouts seem much better since switching to the redline caps....much more energy :) Feeling great........nice & sore

bostongirl2you said:
Hey there Muneca..... Its nice to know someone else is feeling what Im feeling....... so im really NOT crazy! I dont know if it sounds mean or shallow but its so different when you are athletic your whole life than bam....shit happens and you put on the pounds. For me it was 80-90 in like 2years. Again, I will be shallow here (sorry) but its so weird to always have attention and then become invisible. There are enough beauties on this board so I dont really feel funny saying that :) My weight gain started with an illness and having to take meds that packed on the pounds **BUT** I did give up and eat like crap so Im too blame too! I just honestly believe that its much easier to have been heavy as a child into adulthood than to be slim/in shape to outta shape. Its like heavy people that have always been heavy dont really know anything different. I know what its like to be in shape and I know how im feeling now. Ok.......... sorry, I ramble. I love to talk :rainbow:
I switched to the redlines because I wasnt feeling anything on the lipo 6. No energy boost at all. The redlines I really like so far. They give me energy w/out the crash as it wears off. Only thing is that it says it should be taken w/food so you dont get nauseas. I take it with a few sips of crystal light and I have been fine.
:qt: :qt: :qt: AGREED! (as to everything you said) Including, I love to talk too--don't ever get me started...Yeah, I too took redlines, on an empty stomach first thing, after my DD coffee in the car on way to gym--am I Nuts or what-- and managed just fine! Love that energy..I would like do the stepmill over an hour on that..You are not being vain, you are reacting to what personally YOU have experienced and how YOU feel affected. Totally normal (and, I second all of that)! So there, one more crazy person to join ya!!!...I am so bad, I complain about 20lbs and there are people trying to lose hundreds..the battle is what is shared and the feelings, right? We empathize with each other! Keep your head up and feet moving forward (into the gym...:) you will get there! :heart:

Sat: No workouts went to Jersey

Stayed faithfull to my diet on saturday and sat. night but had my cheat meal on sunday. Hit Pepe's pizza in CT on the way home........OMG.....so dang good! Had 3 slices of spinach and 1 little slice of pepperoni :p

Summary of the Devils game (for those that care):
1st period: Decent
2nd period: Flat
3rs period: totally blew

4 hours for a shitty playoff game.....oh well, maybe next year :worried:

Glad to be home and looking forward to the gym in the morning!

Hey!!! I just saw your pics!

Oh PULEASE!!!! Do what yr doing and honey you'll be where you wanna be in a matter of weeks...

GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE BOSTON!!!

Have a FABTABULOUS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose: :heart:

Top Bottom