Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or winny???

I carb cycle, and eat clean, eat every 2.5 hours, my protein sources are from mainly turkey, chicken, egg whites, and isolate shakes. My carbs are from oats and green veg (broccoli and asparagus) ... My proteins always around 190g, and it's my fats and carbs I change daily... I'm happy to put a few pounds on, I'm working on shoulders and glutes being fuller. I found winny helped with strength as well as leaned me out more... I know it's not good to want to resort to steroids... I guess I'm saying I want to add muscle size to these areas and keep lean

<3

I can't speak from experience with winny...I don't have any
I CAN say my strength gains were ridiculous on var ...BUT I cant really say it added size in so much as I added weight which added size
my muscles turned to iron though..I saw bloat with my first round of var making me question if it was actually var..next batch, no bloat but not as big of strength gains either
fuller isn't what I would use to describe its effect either..my muscle just really got a LOT harder..almost painfully

for you, personally, winny might be the better choice

I've run both. Here are pros and cons from my experience

Winny pros: I just felt rock hard, dry, I felt great strength increases too
Winny cons: I run it 6-7 weeks usually, and by week 5 I'm hating life because of how bad my joints get dried out

Anavar pros: you feel it rushing through you, i felt and looked more vascular, some strength but I noticed more on winny
Anavar cons: messed with my skin a little but nothing too serious

Also I noticed some virilization but I run very high doses for a female, so if you stay within the accepted dose range for women you should be fine, but no two women are the same.

But NOTHING will work unless you have your diet and training in check. In case anyone has forgotten that..

lolol...I gave her some slack with answers only because she gets in more protein than I do...I was impressed.

I noticed bloat my first time too. Why? It was dbol. Bastards! Wish I'd known about EF back then, I'd have recognized the pills in a heartbeat. Live and learn lol

sorry cutie..its going to take some digging on my end...I didn't save it in history either..
the irony is I found the bill roberts article from a duchaine article...and now I can't find it the other way around

No prob!!! I'll do more searching too when I can

Anyone tried anadrol?

I noticed bloat my first time too. Why? It was dbol. Bastards! Wish I'd known about EF back then, I'd have recognized the pills in a heartbeat. Live and learn lol

yeah I knew but loved the strength gains so much I still didn't stop taking it
I had zero virilization either ..not one iota...most and this is a big maybe was I got a crazy cyst behind my ear but when it cleared up that was it

strangely it made my breasts hurt a little like pms-y like towards the end of the run

Top Bottom