Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ana Fit Order - Your Opinion Please

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am going to place an order at Ana Fit sometime in the next couple weeks! Yay supplements! I have been totally supp free for well over a year! There are so many new products that I have not gotten to try!

So here are my thoughts ......

~Glucorell-R is a given. DO I even need to explain why? :)

~I have always LOVED T-Rex, so I will likely order that also. I love T-Rex because it is an awesome appetite suppressant and metabolic booster. I never felt an energy boost from it, but I could still "feel" it working, ya know?

~I am torn between Cardio Breeze and Sesapure. I like aspects of both of them ....

CB sounds tempting because of the energy boost - I will need that if I am going to do cardio early am or late afternoon after work.

But Sesapure also sounds interesting.

HELP! What should I order and why?

Daisy_Girl said:
~Glucorell-R is a given. DO I even need to explain why? :) Negatory

~I have always LOVED T-Rex, so I will likely order that also. I love T-Rex because it is an awesome appetite suppressant and metabolic booster. I never felt an energy boost from it, but I could still "feel" it working, ya know? Absoutely .. never really felt a "boost" just aggression ...

~I am torn between Cardio Breeze and Sesapure. I like aspects of both of them ....

CB sounds tempting because of the energy boost - I will need that if I am going to do cardio early am or late afternoon after work.

Based on your previous posts you have (for as long as I can rememeber) wanted to give CB a shot so I think you should .. I highly value your opinion for one, and really want to see if you get the same energy boost & kick start AM cardio, or simply pop out of bed etc ...

How is your diet? I mean, do you plan on eating clean? Or still having some junk once in a while? If so, I think the sesapure would help with respect to ridding excess cals, but you can still dose 1 caps 3 X a day for cutting/clean diet. This works GREAT with Glucorell for cheats btw, so you really cannot lose with both of these.

I want you to try Cardio Breeze for sure.

I have the glucorell/levorex/sesapure comb. will start it tomorrow morning. the CB is really good stuff. I started out taking just one and had little effects then started taking two...that did the trick. I have been told by the af guys that you can take both cb and sesapure. take cb 30mins. prior to cardio. take sesapure 1-2 caps three times a day between meals. start out with 1 cap. I will be ordering the trex as well and some other stuff not for fat burning, I love AF! LOL, I might as well just grab a crack pipe while I am at it!

Daisy_Girl said:
I am going to place an order at Ana Fit sometime in the next couple weeks! Yay supplements! I have been totally supp free for well over a year! There are so many new products that I have not gotten to try!

So here are my thoughts ......

~Glucorell-R is a given. DO I even need to explain why? :)

~I have always LOVED T-Rex, so I will likely order that also. I love T-Rex because it is an awesome appetite suppressant and metabolic booster. I never felt an energy boost from it, but I could still "feel" it working, ya know?

Just order one of each. ;)

How's your foot?

Thanks ladies.

Bunny - Sesapure sounds so enticing for several reasons. First, I will NOT be eating totally clean. I will be eating, um, "healthy", lol. I cannot put 100% into eating clean right now. I will be eating the way an average healthy person eats - not overindulging regularly, but also not cutting anything out. My BIGGEST problem right now is PORTIONS - I eat too much. It isn't even the actual FOODS I eat, just the sheer number of calories because of large portions.

Also, the cholesterol help Sesapure provides is huge for me. My numbers are so outta whack and elevated. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and then the broken foot and resulting inactivity killed my lipid profile. My internist wants me on a statin med, but I refuse at this point. I need to fix this on my own, so he doesn't hog tie me and force feed me cholesterol lower meds ....

I think I am going to go with CB, Sesapure and Gluc-R ..... Can we start passing the collection plate for me to fund this endeavor ..... ? ;)

Daisy_Girl said:
Thanks ladies.

Bunny - Sesapure sounds so enticing for several reasons. First, I will NOT be eating totally clean. I will be eating, um, "healthy", lol. I cannot put 100% into eating clean right now. I will be eating the way an average healthy person eats - not overindulging regularly, but also not cutting anything out. My BIGGEST problem right now is PORTIONS - I eat too much. It isn't even the actual FOODS I eat, just the sheer number of calories because of large portions.

Also, the cholesterol help Sesapure provides is huge for me. My numbers are so outta whack and elevated. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and then the broken foot and resulting inactivity killed my lipid profile. My internist wants me on a statin med, but I refuse at this point. I need to fix this on my own, so he doesn't hog tie me and force feed me cholesterol lower meds ....

I think I am going to go with CB, Sesapure and Gluc-R ..... Can we start passing the collection plate for me to fund this endeavor ..... ? ;)

LMAO! I'm in. Let me know if this works!

"You have given out too much Karma in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Damn karma police! Daisy I'll hit ya when I recharge.

Daisy_Girl said:
Thanks ladies.

Totally understood ... I'll work on helping fill the plate ... ;)

I think that you should use Sesapure/Glucorell/Levorex combo too.
If you're adding Trex then you can probably not get the CB right away.

Ulter said:
I think that you should use Sesapure/Glucorell/Levorex combo too.
If you're adding Trex then you can probably not get the CB right away.

could you take the CB before am cardio then start trex mid morning?

Top Bottom