Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol?

bump for answer. Good question. Anyone out there take it?

No clue. I know guys that will take it at 8mg/d and some at 12-16mg/d. Women usually dose lower, how much lower I have no idea.

I have takin it at a max of 8mg per day liked it a lot more then clen for sure but with any type of fat burner the key is diet you wont see squat if it is not in place.

superqt4u2nv said:
I have takin it at a max of 8mg per day liked it a lot more then clen for sure but with any type of fat burner the key is diet you wont see squat if it is not in place.
Thanks, I apprecite the info

yaganator said:
When do you take?? In the morning?? Do you spread out doses or just once a day... and do you cycle like Clen(i.e. 2wks on/2 wks off)?
4mg One the morning then one mid afternoon didn't cycle it stayed on for 8 weeks straight.

Now, is this the same albuterol that comes in the little clear tubes that you poor into a nebulizer? Or does it come in pill form?

msam76 said:
Now, is this the same albuterol that comes in the little clear tubes that you poor into a nebulizer? Or does it come in pill form?
I have only seen pills from UG labs.

just got a prescription for salbutamol which is the same as albuterol. Easy to get a script and cheap. It makes you feel a bit elated like a strong antihistamine but for fitness women and men it has a fat burning effect due to its β2-adrenergic receptor agonist which acts similarly to stimulant and thermogenic drugs.

It causes an increase in aerobic capacity, CNS stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which fat and protein is used up in the body at the same time as slowing down the storage of glycogen.

use it wisely :)

Top Bottom