Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on stacking with primobolan for woman

nataliejhb

Hi I am starting a cycle of primobolan I would like to know if I can stack it with anavar or anapolin or if it's best to be taken on its own? I have done a cycle of anavar before at 40mg a day and no side affects with great results but I would like to try something else like primo, any advice?

Wow, that's a pretty good dose of Anavar for a woman with no virilization. Primobolan carries a larger risk of virilization than Anavar for most ladies, but it sounds like you're pretty good here. Keep in mind, though, that primo is one of the most-faked drugs out there.

But if you want to try primo and Anavar together, I'd suggest that you do 20mg of Anavar per day and 50mg of primo per week (split into two doses). It's especially nice if you can use oral primo because it clears out of your system faster if virilization sets in.

Are you sure your var was real? How were your gains? 40 mgs a day with no sides is hard to believe.....

I'd personally run the primo on it's own to start. I suppose it depends on how high you're dosing. Watch for hair loss with the primo use.

Hi guys
Thanks for your response!
I have tried different brands of anavar and believe me the ones I was taking were real I saw amazing results. Maybe I was just lucky but I would not do it again.But I also did not get my period until I stopped. So it did affect me in some way.
As for the primo my capsules are 25mg which I will have to split in half then,would 12,5mg a day be okay?
I have attached a pic withy results on the anavar. I probably would have been bigger if I wasn't training doing 2 hours cardio everyday 7 days a week that's thanks to my coach I lost a lot of muscle in my legs. I was on proviron at the time as well.I have attached a pic of my results View attachment 139351

I was just curious of why you say you wouldn't do it again. My wife is debating on starting a cycle, and loves the idea of periods stopping lol.
Are you referring to side effects?

Top Bottom