Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**TSO.. mind-blowing transformation**

I

Ilk

TSO.. This is a thread about how amazing you will do in your upcoming show..

You're truly a great role model for everyone... I admire your dedication and your acheivement has been extraordinary...

WELL DONE FOR YOUR PROGRESS......

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are...

Continue with your success girl!!!!

Of course you had the amazing :theshadow behind you.... Thats always a good thing.....

EVERYONE SHOUT OUT TO TSO....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!! :arty: :arty: :arty:

Last edited:
I second that................

YEAH FOR TSO..... :heart:

I wish I could be there to see the look on there faces when you kick there ASS.

Whoooooooooooo Shorty!!! You are #1 GF!!

And Happy Birthday!! :bday:

omg. You wimmins are going to make me all gushy. :bigkiss:

Thanks, Ilk. :heart: I am SO looking forward to meeting you next week. Are you flying out right away after, or are you staying in San Diego an extra day? (I'm asking because we're planning on going to the beach the next day...)

For those of you that don't know, Ilk is going to make me pretty for the show. :D She's promised me she won't make me look like a really short guy in drag.

the-short-one said:
omg. You wimmins are going to make me all gushy. :bigkiss:

Thanks, Ilk. :heart: I am SO looking forward to meeting you next week. Are you flying out right away after, or are you staying in San Diego an extra day? (I'm asking because we're planning on going to the beach the next day...)

For those of you that don't know, Ilk is going to make me pretty for the show. :D She's promised me she won't make me look like a really short guy in drag.

LMFAO

We have to leave out early on Sunday unfortunately.

I need to get with you for the hotel info where you guys are staying

Top Bottom