Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

GG - are you going to prejudging or just the night show?

Treil - I don't really care where we go as long as YOU can get your EAT ON!!! lol

So - it's a meet up at Treil's place Friday night then? COOL!!!

I vote for sbt as camp director!!!

scorpiogirl said:

Treil - I don't really care where we go as long as YOU can get your EAT ON!!! lol

And just who said it was up for vote????? :lmao:

LOL Duck I think you might be it...lol.....I will hang out with out guys all day ...is everyone going to the prejudging?

O.k. I think Outback Steakhouse it is.. I can't find the Cheesecake Factory.. and then that puts us right back to where the clubs are.. so it's only 11 minutes from the competition theatre, and in the same vicinity as where we'll probably be partying ;)
I'll print driving directions for all!!! It closes at 11:30 RIGHHHTTTTT they'll be staying open a bit later with all of us, :lmao:

scorpiogirl said:

Just remember I have no food in my house, or no liquid unless it is tap or distilled water... Pre warning for you if you want something ;)

Gymgurl said:
LOL Duck I think you might be it...lol.....I will hang out with out guys all day ...is everyone going to the prejudging?
You could either come to the hotel before we leave or meet us at the front doors to the theatre. It's up to you, Girlie!

Top Bottom