Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

Roonytunes said:
Do I need to bring a translater with me? I'm not sure I understand :FRlol:
Yeah well they have a word of the day here on the rap channel
http://www.fm98wjlb.com/main.html
... They take a word from Websters dictionary like
froufrou (FROO-froo) noun

1. Something fancy, elaborate, and showy.

2. A rustling sound, as of a silk dress.

[From French, of imitative origin.]

What's common among the five words (scintillescent, vetitive, rapparee, bilabial, froufrou) featured here this week? If you know the answer, send it to wordsATwordsmith.org (replace AT with @). The first person to identify it wins an autographed copy of the book "Another Word A Day".

-Anu Garg (gargATwordsmith.org)

"Too often I go to some lunch party and am presented with an exquisite froufrou creation when what I long for is the pasta the three-year-old sitting next to me is given." Nigella Lawson; Indulge a Childhood Craving; Calgary Herald (Canada); Aug 23, 2003.

I am laughing I sure do have a lot of people on here supporting me.. I sign off without telling anyone and I get slammed with messages :) :rose: I went to the gym to get my legs in!!
O.k. here is the most updated info...
If you still have issues with tickets here is the information you especially may need:

Thanks for returning your entry for the 2006 Natural Michigan Bodybuilding Championships and Melissa Frabbiele Fitness & Figure Classic being held Saturday, July 15th at the Redford Theater in Detroit. This is your entry confirmation…please make sure you read this carefully.

The mandatory (anyone that does not show up on time will not be able to compete) Check-In/Weigh-In will begin promptly at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday at the Redford Theater. If you haven't registered for an NPC card yet, you’ll need to do so at Check-In (with a $75 check or money order made payable to the “NPC of the USA”) so plan to arrive a few minutes early. I have attached copy of the NPC registration card for you to print out, complete and bring to the show. In addition, if you didn't send a copy with your entry, make sure you bring your drivers license or other proof of age and residency. And so you know in advance, we’ll run the fitness and figure women first, followed by teens, masters, women then men at both the noon Prejudging and the 7:00 p.m. Finals. To help things run smoothly, please make sure you show up for everything on time.

Good tickets for the show are still available (at least for now) and will be available at the Redford Theater box office on the day of the show. Tickets for the noon Prejudging are $8 in advance or $10 on the day of the show. Tickets for the 7:00 p.m. Finals are $25 VIP or $20. All seating is reserved and there’s still time to purchase them in advance. If you still need a few for your family and friends, call me at (248) 618-6272 and we’ll track down the best seats available. If you need to use a credit card, please call (800) 585-3737.

For your reference, I have attached directions to the Redford Theater and a competition checklist (not all of the items pertain to all competitors).

Thanks again. We'll see you at the 10:30 a.m. Check-In/Weigh-In on Saturday, July 15th. In the meantime, feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Rick Romeo

Professional Fitness Group

3264 Island Cove Drive, Suite 300

Waterford, MI 48328

248-618-6272

[email protected]

www.MichiganNPC.com

WHERE’S THE REDFORD THEATER?

The Redford Theater is located at 17360 Lahser Road just north of Grand River in Detroit.

FROM CLARKSTON, FLINT, SAGINAW, BAY CITY, MIDLAND:
• Take I-75 South to I-696 West
• I-696 West to Lahser Road South Exit
• Go approximately 5 miles south on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the left.

FROM METRO AIRPORT:
• Take I-94 East to Telegraph Road North
• Telegraph Road North past I-96 to Grand River Avenue
• Turn right (east) on Grand River to Lahser Road (approx. 1 mile)
• Turn left (north) on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the right.

FROM ANN ARBOR, KALAMAZOO:
• Take I-94 East to M-14 North.
• M-14 North to I-96 East.
• I-96 to Telegraph Road North
• Telegraph Road North approximately 1 mile to Grand River.
• Turn left (north) on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the right.

FROM LANSING:
• I-96 East to Telegraph Road North
• Telegraph Road North approximately 1 mile to Grand River
• Turn left (north) on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the right

FROM TROY, WARREN, STERLING HEIGHTS:
• I-696 West to Lahser Road South
• Go approximately 5 miles south on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the left

FROM MONROE, TOLEDO:
• Take I-75 North to Telegraph Road North
• Telegraph Road North past I-96 to Grand River
• Turn left (north) on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the right

FROM DOWNTOWN DETROIT/WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA:
• Take the Lodge (I-10) Freeway North to Grand River Avenue West
• Turn right (north) on Lahser Road and the Redford Theater is on the right

treilin said:
I am laughing I sure do have a lot of people on here supporting me.. I sign off without telling anyone and I get slammed with messages :) :rose: I went to the gym to get my legs in!!O.k. here is the most updated info...
Yup... I missed ya :rose:

Last edited:
Dang T, I wish I could have started my vacation two days earlier. I'd be in Detroit in a heartbeat to see your comp. :heart:

I'll definitely be there in spirit, rooting you on. You look simply awesome and your results are mind-boggling. All the best sweetie!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

FYI...it is in a BAD area....but the parking lot is gated and locked....you DO NOT want to walk around there unless you have to

Gymgurl said:
FYI...it is in a BAD area....but the parking lot is gated and locked....you DO NOT want to walk around there unless you have to
Yup... I felt safe going by myslef last year just because there were enough "gym type guys" around so I didn't feel like walking to the door and everything I was going to get mugged.... I would say go in a group though just to be safe :heart:

Did you guys assign someone to be the Camp Director to get everyone coordinated? Treil isn't going to have time to answer any damn phone calls next week... :)

Sassy69 said:
Did you guys assign someone to be the Camp Director to get everyone coordinated? Treil isn't going to have time to answer any damn phone calls next week... :)
Good Point :rose: I was thinking of giving my phone to SBT, or Bunny whoever wants to take control of it.... I'm sure my dad will call it and be pestering me all week, and obviously some other people who may be attending my show. Already sent out the mass e-mail thanking them ahead of time for coming and that I may not be able to talk with them.... That I wasn't sure but to not get offended.
Camp Coordinator... :lmao:

As far as after the show I was thinking Cheesecake Factory or Outback... Not sure what the drive is to either one as I don't usually tour around in the hood and have no clue?!? Anyone have an opinion as to what they would like? The other girl wants to go to of ALL places... Ruby Tuesday's! My trainer was like,"HU?!?!" I said,"Ummmm well go ahead, but I don't feel like eating there we can meet up afterwards."

Top Bottom