Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

nelmsjer said:
IP and I here: halfway home (kinda'). One more flight and we're out of Iraq.

Mermaid, P, Duckie, IP, and I will all be rolling in together! Lord help us all and the hotel we have picked. :evil:
More like... Lord help you from having to deal with me and IP together in a couple days... and then of course the following Thursdays 3:30 a.m. workout ;)

:lmao:

Well, All......should we meet up w/Treil early and then let her get her rest? Whaddaya' think?

Treil - PMing you now - again......

scorpiogirl said:
OK, all! The shirts will be done by the 13th and I did some checking on our tickets. I've got 6 tickets all together VIP front row. Seats 102-106, Row A. All is good from where I'm sitting so far.

Anyone have any updates? What's going on Friday night for those of use who will already be there? GymGurl - will you be around?

Treil, I'm expecting that you'll be perfecting some ProTan/DreamTan and last minute "stuff"?

Im close..about 30-40 min so I can really be anywhere....YAY Im so excited

scorpiogirl said:
Well, All......should we meet up w/Treil early and then let her get her rest? Whaddaya' think?

Treil - PMing you now - again......
I plan on getting pro tanned maybe earlier in the day so I can just chill with all you and chit chat the rest of the day to ease my mind and meet you all:)

Ohhhh and one other thing... I Was cracking up yesterday on the treadmill thinking about how excited all of you are to be going to "DETROIT" Of alllllll places. :lmao:

treilin said:
Ohhhh and one other thing... I Was cracking up yesterday on the treadmill thinking about how excited all of you are to be going to "DETROIT" Of alllllll places. :lmao:

Even though I won't be there, in all my years of travel I've only passed thru Detroit on layovers and just from the airport I decided long ago that that was the one place I never cared to go....

But if I had the resources, I'd be getting off the plane in mere days.

I'm there in spirit :)

Bunns, I still haven't received my tickets yet. I ordered one for me & Que. Once I get them and see where the seats are, I'll call and try to get us all seated closer to Scorp & her party of 5. Let's do a check-in next Wed on that..by when I hope to have tix in my hand.

I'll be landing in Detroit a little before 4pm. I'll PM the gang to see who can pick me up from the airport.

Tre, it's only because of YOU I'm flying to Detroit. I've traveled extensively, but have never stepped out of the Detroit airport before this. I keep telling people here that I'm heading to Detroit next weekend, and they frown before asking "why???" in a concerned tone :lmao: I then tell them there are people from Australia flying in and their eyes get real big. You are a celebrity, girl! I wouldn't miss your show for the world. :rose::heart:

Roonytunes said:
Bunns, I still haven't received my tickets yet. I ordered one for me & Que. Once I get them and see where the seats are, I'll call and try to get us all seated closer to Scorp & her party of 5. Let's do a check-in next Wed on that..by when I hope to have tix in my hand.

I'll be landing in Detroit a little before 4pm. I'll PM the gang to see who can pick me up from the airport.

Tre, it's only because of YOU I'm flying to Detroit. I've traveled extensively, but have never stepped out of the Detroit airport before this. I keep telling people here that I'm heading to Detroit next weekend, and they frown before asking "why???" in a concerned tone :lmao: I then tell them there are people from Australia flying in and their eyes get real big. You are a celebrity, girl! I wouldn't miss your show for the world. :rose::heart:
:heart: :lmao: You should tell them I'm hooking u up wid da broders on the east side down on 9 mile. Bring you glock and we'll hook a sita up!!!!

treilin said:
:heart: :lmao: You should tell them I'm hooking u up wid da broders on the east side down on 9 mile. Bring you glock and we'll hook a sita up!!!!
Do I need to bring a translater with me? I'm not sure I understand :FRlol:

Top Bottom