Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official Who's going to Treil's show Thread*

*Bunny* said:
Honestly this is YOUR show, I think you should have the choice??? Agreed???
Ehhh I want to make sure everyone is happy! I mean afterall... We got some peeps coming from overseas!

treilin said:
Ehhh I want to make sure everyone is happy! I mean afterall... We got some peeps coming from overseas!
Whatever you want, Treil! I'm up for whatever!!!! :twirl:

treilin said:

I can honestly say that I will eat anything and more than likely enjoy it. My off-program weekends are my witness ;)

Roonytunes said:
I can honestly say that I will eat anything and more than likely enjoy it. My off-program weekends are my witness ;)
Alrighty whatever you all think....
7 WEEKS! Wow I'm half way there!

So....anyone ever been to Greek Town? Gymgrl? I hear there are a few night spots there!

scorpiogirl said:
So....anyone ever been to Greek Town? Gymgrl? I hear there are a few night spots there!
I was there a few weeks ago they have a really nice restaurant where they were playing Motown music live. I can't remember the name... It has a VERY tall marble wall inside with water flowing over it. I know the people I went with loved the food. I obviously only drank diet coke..... The food looked good though!!!

treilin said:

Treilin, honey, that weekend is all about you, that's why we're coming, so whatever you want. P and I can eat ANYTHING, trust me.

mermaid said:
Treilin, honey, that weekend is all about you, that's why we're coming, so whatever you want. P and I can eat ANYTHING, trust me.
O.k. so that leaves the powerlifters.... I haven't heard a thing from what they like to eat... I'm sure they really don't care because it involves food... :)

Alright I hear that I'm not loose until 10 p.m. on July 15th.... I'm not sure what that says about dinner plans. Maybe we'll have to do breakfast plans?!? and obviously going out plans.... We'll see how it pans out.

Treilin said:
Alright I hear that I'm not loose until 10 p.m. on July 15th.... I'm not sure what that says about dinner plans. Maybe we'll have to do breakfast plans?!? and obviously going out plans.... We'll see how it pans out.

BOTH. :chomp: :RADAR

Top Bottom