Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infomercial with Louis Simmons

2.5 Years

Hi,

I was up around 5 AM and on comes this infomercial for a machine that looks alot like the reverse hyper - turns out it was one. It looked a little more commercialized than some of the ones I've seen and they were talking about how it's mostly used for rehabilitation and in commercial locations but now they're mass marketing them - $49.95 for a 30 day trial period - wish I could remember the name they used for it.

Anyway, close to the beginning of the commercial, up pops Louis Simmons who says he's been using and promoting the reverse hyper for years and if he had a "Dr" title he probably would have sold a million of these things - pretty interesting stuff.

If anyone can find it any info about it online please post the link - thanks

al420 said:
I'm not sure, but I didn't see a place to put any weight.

I could have sworn I saw it in the video yesterday morning but I don't see it now - the only thing mentioned about weight

http://www.mycorevolution.com/?page=usage

Changing the Weight Pin Position
The weight pin on the pendulum arm has 3 positions.
The top position provides light resistance, the middle with medium and the low the heaviest.

Loosen the knob spring screw and gently release the pin from the hold. Slide the pin up or down to the desired position. Release the spring knob and tighten.

Top Bottom