Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrist pain

cwschimpff

Hey all! Hopefully this is a quick fix.

In week six of a pretty standard rugby weight lifting regime. It involves quite a bit of rows, etc. -- things that are intense on the wrists, especially in terms of twisting.

Was wondering if anyone here knew of any specific tricks or exercises to increase wrist strength/resilience... they're really starting to hurt something fierce. I picked up some glutamine and glucosamine this morning from the supp store, but I'm 95% sure the majority of the problem is not overwork, but a lack of strength in my wrists relative to the weight that the rest of my body can handle.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone!

Edit to note: I'd like to avoid, if at all possible, wrapping my wrists, using wrist braces, or anything else like that.

i put a band around my wrists when i do my warm up sets for bench, pulling my hands together. it trains you to grip the bar alot harder which for me was lacking and is what caused me to hurt my wrist if you type in dieselcrew in youtube they have alot of good ideas like this

Top Bottom