Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling Fans: Billy Graham article, He needs a Kidney Transplant

rudedawg

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/sports/articles/0531gomez0531.html

Here is another where he talks about some ailments that he directly attributes to his steroid "abuse".
http://www.arizonarepublic.com/sports/articles/0531grahamside0531.html

Graham 'paid price' for steroid use

By Pedro Gomez
The Arizona Republic
May 31, 2002

Steroid talk has become a hot-button issue during the past few days.

While former pro wrestler Superstar Billy Graham's need for a liver transplant is not blamed on steroids, Graham has been battling an assortment of other ailments directly linked to his steroid abuse.

Graham's ankle joints are suffering from avascular necrosis, the result of too little blood making its way to the end of the bones. As a result, he has virtually no movement in the ankles.

He has undergone two hip replacement procedures, and he has become sterile. More startling, he has lost four inches from his once 6-foot-4 frame because of a collapsing lower spine.

"If I had to do it all over again I would never take steroids," Graham said. "The price is too high. My wife paid a heavy price because we haven't been able to have children."

At his peak, Graham bench-pressed 600 pounds and was considered one of the strongest men in the world. He trained with Arnold Schwarzenegger during the heyday of Gold's Gym in Santa Monica, Calif.

But he realizes that whatever message he would make to young kids about the perils of steroids would probably fall on deaf ears.

"While you're doing so much for your outward appearance, you are doing so much damage to the inside of your body," Graham said. "The mind-set of the user is, 'It's not going to happen to me.' I understand that because that was me. The problem is steroids work; they do make you stronger, faster and better. But it's only for a short while.

"But telling my story and the dangers would be like wasting my breath. These kids wouldn't listen."

There are lots of hospitals present around the globe for Kidney transplant. However, your focus should remain on those hospitals, which has experienced team of surgeons and give you the positive result in appropriate cost. For instance, Justsavelives.com kidney transplant is the one renowned name in this field that could be of help for you.

Top Bottom