Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exercises do you not know or do not really perform.

Tuna Guy

Hmmm, ive never really gotten teh hang of pullovers, or cable crunches, never done any work for teh anterior delts, oh and the abductor and adductor machines.
Never done the snatch, ive done cleans a few times but my form is terrible.

I've read so many Bad things about "Good Mornings" that I never tried them.
It hurts my back just watchin dudes do them...

I actually like good mornings. but you're right it looks painful especially the way most people do em. I think if done properly they are effective.

I'm just now getting into olympic lifts. I'm working on them in stages. I just got the Push Jerk down (yeah I know:D )and the Jump Shrug. I don't feel comfortable yet to try the snatch or clean.

I, personally, don't see the point in pullovers. That's just me.

The dumbell curl is really weird...its hard and very awkward

LOL j/k j/k ;)

I definitely dont plan on starting Good Mornings LOL I dont feel like wrecking my back...

If good mornings are bad for your back............then bicep curls are bad for your arms.

WTF????

i dont understand. Bad form + too much weight is the answer to why so many people hurt them selves. i myself (only three weeks ago) jumped in at a big weight for me.....and hurt my back.

If you dont have an existing back problem, they are the best exercise in the world.
take care of your lowerback......you only have one.

start at a lower weight learn the form, do it right.......they are the best thing for you......im soo sick of people saying squats are bad for this..this is bad for that.........when they read about it in some stupid magazine or some 17 year old kid who has been training for 3 months, who spends his time on the internet on web sites like this.

As for exercises i dont know how to do: the reverse croatian knuckle snatch with pronated grip. Did it once and hurt my PC kegal muscle.

IM SICK OF STUPID LITTLE WASTE OF TIME MOVEMENTS.
I have given up on "vanity training"
those are the exercises i now choose not to do.

excuse me im gonna go do some good mornings.

I really have never gotten the hang of close-grip bench at all for some reason.... I am not really sure why I just felt it in my pecs no matter how hard I tried to keep my elbows closed to my sides...

I never got the feel of dips for my triceps either... always felt it in my pecs no matter how many times I adjusted my technique to try and involve my tris more.

Pulldowns honestly never did too much for me... I mean close-grip pulldowns with a v-bar were great, pull-ups were great, but wide-grip front pulldowns really sucked for me. An entirely rear delt and biceps movement no matter how hard I flexed my lats.

Stiff-arm cable pullovers it was always tough for me to feel these in my lats.... felt them in my tris more because of the static contraction in my tris. Always preferred dumbbell pullovers.

Top Bottom