Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rob van dam workout reviews from juicers like me

eder wrisler

do you think this training program is designed to fit the needs of somebody looking to gain mass? this guys a wrestler not a bodybuilder, so I'm wondering if he really knows what he is talking about , I know a few friends of mine are following his routine and they don't really look any different so far after 8 weeks of following this routine, anyone here has any opinions on this?

Never heard neither of this guy, nor of his training program. Personally, I don't follow any of those programs, and decide for myself what is most needed at each particular moment, or what I feel like training, or not. In the end of the day, if you come up with your own program, it will be completely personalized for your needs and abilities, so better spend a little time, and do something for yourself. If you already workout, this should not be a problem for you.

I have never heard of the program before but if it was developed by a wrestler it's probably not the best workout program for a bodybuilder.

I am a 'proof is in the pudding' type of guy. If your friends have been following the program for 8 weeks and haven't seen great results, it's probably not that great of a workout plan.

Check out the bill start 5x5 workout program. It's one of the best workout programs to put on size and strength fast -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html

Any program you stick to will work. If you want to gain mass just keep it simple. A 500 calorie surplus and training hard. Keep the diet clean and packed with lean proteins and veggies. Keep the carbs complex. The basics work if you go hard and stick to them. The key is consistency!

Top Bottom