Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Monster" bands from jumpstretch

Skizac

The new Powerlifting USA has an advertisement for Jumpstretch that includes Monster bands, which are the next step up from the 2.5" blue bands. They are black in color and 4" wide. The thought of using them on box squats makes me want to cry in pain. :bawling:

if i ever got the "monster band" i think i would secure both ends to 2 different poles attach the middle of it to my dads car bumper, and stretch it really far, put a huge rock in the middle, and then release it from the bumper , making the rock fly into my neighbors house, hopefully destroying something valuable.

Its kinda sad that if i were to load up my deadlift max and bench max, for a reverse band deadlift it probably wouldnt tuoch the ground if suspended from like 7 feet.

HOLY HUGE BANDS BATMAN!! Damn...now Dave gets to rewrite all his training articles...and answer questions about the new Black Band.

And of course I have to get a pair...even if I never use them...

I have used the monster mini's and they are tough. If you aren't benching in the low to mid 600's I wouldn't use them. Dave has mentioned the monster bands in his Q&A and says that if you aren't a 1000lb squatter then you should stay away from them.

Skizac , did you mknow that your thhread about you walking into your gym and training with Kirk is in the new monster muscle on the web scene page 18. Just wanted to let you know that your famous.

Couldnt someone get a simmilar effect of the monster bands by putting say 2 bands on each same side. Like put a blue and a green on each side or a simmilar combination.

But it would be cool to try the monster bands anyways.

GRIMMER said:
Skizac , did you mknow that your thhread about you walking into your gym and training with Kirk is in the new monster muscle on the web scene page 18. Just wanted to let you know that your famous.

Yeah, I heard about that. I think my subscription has run out, although I read on goheavy.com that some people haven't gotten theirs yet.

LOL, I bet Kirk will make fun of me the next time I see him. I sounded like an excited little schoolgirl in that thread. :spin:

Top Bottom