Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plyometric exercises

JeetKuneDo

Was wondering if anyone knew any good plyometric exercises for the waist and upper body? Also how should it be intergrated to a 3 day split work out?
Deepest Regards
Omid

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

If thats where you use force on your muscles but don't really go anywhere pushing your hands together at nipple level and lower really burns the chest, there good for the end of the workout, since you cab sustain maximum force that you can apply for as long as you want. I do it pretty long makes me break into sweat usually but kills the glycogen in my muscles or something because there fucked after and can't do anything. Mabe I'm thinking of isometrics k sera sera

Clapping pushups are good for building explosive upper body strength. If you have a physio or swiss ball, shock drops will help.

Ok cheers for the help guys, how do i do these exrcises with a swill ball?

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Top Bottom