Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The perfect Physique

BodyByFinaplix said:
Nice upper body, but the guy has no legs, I would make fun of him if he were at the gym with me. His waistline is a bit too wide for someone with such a low bodyfat as well. I would hardly call it a perfect physique.

You must have a prettu fuckin good physique to trash 2x Mr. America Bill Davey. By the way, I've personally seen him squat 550 for reps in the Workd Gym in Fort Myers, Florida.......but hey.....he's no BBF.

If your gonna make fun of this guy...you better post some pics.

beachpilot, I have pics in my gallery when I was much smaller than I am now with 28" thighs. I'm simply said (many months ago, since this is an ancient thread... look at the date) he doesn't have a perfect physique as being claimed. Why have nice a nice upper body and have tiny legs? Yes, I would give him a hard time at the gym about it, if I met him.

Bill Davey

BILL DAVEY
Professional Natural Bodybuilder
Mr. America Overall Winner
Musclemania Overall Winner

BillDavey.jpg

http://BillDavey.com

Last edited:
Pecs hang to low and shoulders are not broad enough. Still, I bet he gets more ladies than me.lol Not that I actually try.

Top Bottom