Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nautilus Super Pullover Machine- I Just Bought One!!!

Texas Ranger

I know most of you guys probably don't give a s***. But, I bought a Natilus Super Pullover Machine for my home gym!! I bought it used from a guy that does personal traning out of his house for only $400. It's still in mint condition, too!! It's absolutely one of the best machines EVER invented to kill the lats!!!! Dorian Yates used it in his "Blood & Guts" training video. Man, I can't wait to try....:D

Dude that's awesome. Nautilus kicks ass! People think I'm crazy, but some of those machines are truly awesome (superpullover, omnichest, . . . ) Your livin' my dream -- a home nautilus and free-weight gym, with my own music, chalk flyin' everywhere . . . . ahhhhhhhhhh calgon take me away. . .

majutsu said:
Dude that's awesome. Nautilus kicks ass! People think I'm crazy, but some of those machines are truly awesome (superpullover, omnichest, . . . ) Your livin' my dream -- a home nautilus and free-weight gym, with my own music, chalk flyin' everywhere . . . . ahhhhhhhhhh calgon take me away. . .
Yeah bro, I'm putting it together piece by piece. I'm going to have a guy put 2 4'x6' mirrors on my wall sometime next week. Now, all I have to get is my Power Rack. I'm going to get this one made by Bodycraft.http://www.aiyafitness.com/htm-gym-equipment/bodycraft-power-rack.htm It comes with a 200lb weight stack and Lat Pulldown & Row.

Texas Ranger said:
Yeah bro, I'm putting it together piece by piece. I'm going to have a guy put 2 4'x6' mirrors on my wall sometime next week. Now, all I have to get is my Power Rack. I'm going to get this one made by Bodycraft.http://www.aiyafitness.com/htm-gym-equipment/bodycraft-power-rack.htm It comes with a 200lb weight stack and Lat Pulldown & Row.

Wow! Nice stuff. What's the ballpark figure of what your spending? I wonder if I can swing this too now . . . :rolleyes:

The complete Power Rack system is $748 at www.bestbuyfitness.com. Plus, THE best thing is the shipping is FREE!!! That's the Rack, the Lat Pulldown/Low Row attachment, and 200lb weight stack. I got a guy here in town that'll get the mirrors(4'x6 1/2') and install them both for $275-$285 tax included.

And $400 for a nautilus on ebay . . . that's real affordable, more than I thought!! thanks k for ya

I used a pull over machine for the first time...while I was in Cyprus in February. If I had one available to me...I'd for sure use it a time or two a month. It was too small for me though. Not long enough for my monkey arms and when I would bring it down with a full ROM the arm pads would scrape my lats.

It wasn't Nautilus though...

B True

Awesome brother!! Sounds like a great place to train! I like the nautilus pullover alot, and if my gym still had one Id use it on back day. Its nice cuz it hits alot of different areas.

Top Bottom