Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Looking For Personal Trainers Who Want To Make More Money

IDLife

I am in the best shape of my life thanks to ID Life. I'm living in North NJ/NY and I as a Founding Member of ID Life Nutrition I can show how you can basically add these Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements to your clients daily routine and double your income. I can show you how to make 30 percent of what your clients purchase from you. Jim Dowd of the NJ Devils and Troy Aikman of The Dallas Cowboys are investors in my company. Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamins, Protein Shakes at only 100 calories, Energy Drinks, and Appetite Suppressants are all available. Your clients will buy from a website with your name at ID Life.com So Simple and they are by far better than any nutritional supplement you could possibly buy from your retailer. I have never felt better in my life! Both on and off other pharmaceuticals. [email protected] Hit me up Ill help you 347 878 2169 Gym owners, clerks, all welcome also. You must prove that you work in the health and fitness industry. You can live anywhere in the USA. You must be eligible to work in the USA. This is a legit opportunity but act fast before all territories are taken. In fact if you live in Texas, you are too late. All others can get in now.

Top Bottom