Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me with my cardio - making a mindisc mix

agent - I get bored after 10 mins of any cardio in the gym. I ran distance for years and trained for triathlons and just burned my brain out, I now have no attention span and music helps me get through it.
also I tend to push too hard, so if I get the right beats, then I can slow myself down. the music in my gym sucks big time - yesterday they were playing a lot of stevie nix while I was lifting, and then some nsync while I was doing cardio. and some madonna, the newer stuff which I like, but whoever was in charge of it was cutting off every song about halfway through and then playing another off the album.
I was ready to hurt someone.

HS - your avatar - is it Emeril from the cooking channel? The guy who throws garlic on something he's cooking and goes "BAM!!"

scrappy ass...my response was just through in some Emeril in there...I too need music....my favs...DMX, and booty jamz, some disco classics;)

oh, I'm not all that familiar with Emiril other than I thought that was a funny picture for an avatar and he goes BAM.
I on the other hand go BOOM.

hopefully the music will distract me from checking out all the middle aged women at my gym on Monday - I got busted like three times staring at hot older women. I don't know why I like 'em, but I do.
and the girl at the front desk, but I think she's in high school.
gotta get 'em young or old. or in between, just get em.

yeah.

HappyScrappy said:
hopefully the music will distract me from checking out all the middle aged women at my gym on Monday - I got busted like three times staring at hot older women. I don't know why I like 'em, but I do.
and the girl at the front desk, but I think she's in high school.
gotta get 'em young or old. or in between, just get em.

yeah.

I admit I too like to check out old guys....something about the great looking body and all the character in their face.....gotta be more descrete though, otherwise you might get a sugar mommy want you as a boy toy...your worth more than that!!!!

hmmm, although I appreciate the input, I should have added a list of "no way" people. they would be on that list.
that is the stuff that they play in the background at the gym already and I'm trying to avoid that via my headphoned world of MiniDisc-dom

I'm not saying you aren't hot though ;)

cardio music..

if you are into the house/techno beats for cardio i like to listen to the new Tall Paul stuff, Fergie & Yomanda's new double disc is the shit!!! Hard Energy.

-blood is pumpin-Voodoo and serano
-blade techno mix is cool also

Top Bottom