Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with calluses

delldell2

Ok, I sort of neglected the calluses I got and they've gotten pretty bad. I got really minor ones under the ring and pinky finger, and I don't want them to turn into what I got underneath both middle fingers. They've turned black and are really thick and hard. They're starting to hurt most pulling exercises. I can't even do static holds anymore. How do I get rid of them?

I use chalk on deadlifts but not on chins or anything else. Anyway, it's past that point now, so does anyone know some remedies?

I file mine or cut them off. If I don't do that fairly regular, they crack, bleed and get to be annoying.

Use moisterizer every night before bed.

Badges of power man :)

352230.179945.jpg

I'm going to try filing them. It's gotten too bad to pick them. I used to think they were cool until they turned black and started hurting. Should've been picking them constantly.

I am sure for a guy this will sound a bit gay but sure to work. At night put a thick amount of hand cream on then cotton gloves. Will soften them up also file them etc.

I don't use straps or gloves, so my hands get pretty worked doing a lot of DL's, etcetera. I use a rosin bag for several lifts and try to be mindful of how my hands feel.

Some of the bars (my favorite ones of course) in my gym have a newer grip on it...almost checkered vs. lines on the bar--they really do a number on my hands.

I am constantly putting lotion on throughout the day and have strategically placed lotion at home, in my car, at my desk at work, in the gym bag and I even put a bottle at bignates house! Then again my hands are typically dry.

Top Bottom