Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting bigger but at the same time keeping my abs ripped

scottecu

I need suggestions on ways I can become bigger but at the same time keep my abs cut. It seems to me that all I have ever heard is first you need to gain the mass and then you need to work on getting it cut. Is this true? Keep in mind that I am not trying to get huge, just add some size while at the same time remaining cut. Need advice on eating habits, cardio, and weight. Not necessarily workouts just advice on heavy or light and reps. Any advice would be appreciated.

Its tough to keep you abs completely ripped and shredded but its not hard to just keep them like you never want to totally lost site of your abs. I would suggest doing some AM cardio, 30 minutes after taking an ECA type stack, a few days a week. Preferably on your non-training days. For example if you are training 4x per week, I would suggest maybe 30 minutes of AM cardio on the 3 days your not training... also on your non-training days I would lower my carb/calorie intake substantially. For example.. if I am taking in 4500 calories to bulk up on training days I might day in 3500-4000 with maybe my carbs around 100-150g lower.
:D:D

Top Bottom