Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Clint Darden Fest!!!!!!

Backlash said:

Hmm 8.5 hours sounds much better than 15 (through Tulsa) or even 12. Although of course the times from Mapquest are pretty circumspect. Where are you located kingc?

i am located in southeast mo in the bootheel and mapquest told me 2hrs40min, so go figure, takes me more like 1hr30-40min. also try www.freetrip.com

bignate73 said:
damn, im pissed now. not only could i not compete in ANY of the events (those are some big #'s) but im going to the USA's the following week and blew my proverbial wad on that trip. :(

The events are actually REALLY light for a Strongman contest...not near as bad as you would expect..

B True

damn, im pissed now. not only could i not compete in ANY of the events (those are some big #'s) but im going to the USA's the following week and blew my proverbial wad on that trip. :(

JOKER47 said:
I'll be driving in from Nashville Friday afternoon if anyone needs a ride.

Joker

This offer is still open. If you need a ride in from Nashville, PM me. I will PM back my cell number so you can get a hold of me Friday afternoon.

Joker

JOKER47 said:

This offer is still open. If you need a ride in from Nashville, PM me. I will PM back my cell number so you can get a hold of me Friday afternoon.

Joker

I have one guy flying in who I know needs a ride...I'll send you his email addy later tonight...

B True

b fold the truth said:

I have one guy flying in who I know needs a ride...I'll send you his email addy later tonight...

B True

Not a problem. Send it to my home email address. I'll contact him with my itinerary schedule.:)

Joker

Top Bottom