Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chills when working out

Richar Rico

is it normal to experience chills while working out? as soon as I start sweating I get chills, I'm a bit concerned it can be other health issues.

you could simply be having hypo symptoms. i bet you aren't eating enough or you are trying to do the keto diet. one of the symptoms of being in ketosis is chills. this is why i am not a fan of this low carbs bs that all the young kids are doing these days. they think that starving their bodies like crackheads is good. carbs are not the enemy, eat some oatmeal, rice or sweet potato before your workout

I agree with Steve. Make sure you are eating a proper meal before training. Also, what type of clothes are you wearing? Maybe you are sweating but they have fans on high or something.

The only other thing I can think of ontop of the suggestions that have already been mentioned is how cold is your gym?

If you sweat and your shirt becomes damp and your gym is cold it'll almost be like wearing a wet blanket during your workout.

Try switching your workout gear to something like Nike dry fit that absorbs sweat.

you could simply be having hypo symptoms. i bet you aren't eating enough or you are trying to do the keto diet. one of the symptoms of being in ketosis is chills. this is why i am not a fan of this low carbs bs that all the young kids are doing these days. they think that starving their bodies like crackheads is good. carbs are not the enemy, eat some oatmeal, rice or sweet potato before your workout

Chills are most likely hypo symptoms. Had it a few times myself. If you eat some fruit or quick acting sugars, it will help out with the problem.

But try to eat a nice meal an hour or two before your workout, cnsisting of carbs & protein and then you should be alright

Top Bottom