Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buld0g's Roomate

what the fuck do you think it means shit for brains? do you have a problem with the english language? i know you rub one out while buldog is laying some pipe in his sweet bitch. no need to be ashamed.

salami

no offence bro, but if buldog is banging, well there is probably a good chance i am too........... bye the way geek , post a pick before you talk shit............. i mean you might look good and all , but theres no need to play me as some fuckin hard on....................no jerkin ,,,,,,just joinin

i wasnt talking shit, i was fucking around since you said you were his roommate. you need to relax a bit and not take everything as an insult.

Havent read all the posts gut you guys just look like normal gym bro's to me, get into some serious training and grow properly or do you just want the girlies after ya's :confused: :confused: :confused:

sal

my bad bro...........i took it the wrong way.....just that there always seems to be some wise ass every time i post...............

wintt8 I hear where your comin from bro but don't sweat salami's coments. Alot of dudes on these boards just like to bust balls but they don't mean no harm....

PS...your a funny mother fucker bro ...
bye the way geek , post a pick before you talk shit

HEY, WHO YOU CALLIN A GEEK?

And I am the biggest geek of all, but I'll take all of you to hell. hey, at least I got nice wheels :D

Yo buldog!, they're just jealous, that's why they make fun of you and your friend Matty. do yourself a favor, dont pay any attention to that shit.

saf_smurf.jpg

Top Bottom