Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your n2shampoo results and review

scuadron

I lost lots of hair after a cycle of aas, I will start using n2 shampoo, how long will it take to get hair back with n2shampoo? or at least some of it back? if somebody here has used it before please give me an estimated period of time, thanks.

Here is a good video for you to watch on the worst steroids for hair loss and prevention tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMo3OvcPvbg

Once the hair is gone, it's really hard for it to grow back. Your best bet is to always be proactive and use these preventive measures while on your steroid cycle to prevent hair loss BEFORE it occurs.

I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.

The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:
1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day
2. Daily use of N2shampoo
3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray

Doing steps 1 - 3 will slowly regenerate some of your hair back. It'll be slow so you will need to be consistent with it but it will slowly grow back.

Top Bottom