Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Sex Position?

What is your favorite sex position?

• Old Fashioned Missionary Style

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Doggy Style (anal or vaginal) - Give the bitch a bone

Votes: 140 64.2%
  • Wheelbarrow Style

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Standing Up (female may be against wall, etc.)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sideways - Similar to riding a horse sidesaddled

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • Other - Write in Below

Votes: 16 7.3%

• Total voters
When I'm bottoming, I prefer to take it doggy style (especially when another one is staring me in the face).

I also love it laying on my side and in a sling.

Any other questions?

Definitely sitting up in bed, with the girl on top. That way you can grab her breasts with both hands while doing it at the same time.

Yeah but as always: "there's nothing finer than doing the old 69er!" :D :eek2: :smash:

Legs over shoulders ;-)

I say legs over shoulders...she's below and you take them soft silky legs and put them over her shoulders and plunge away.:D

Missionary
It may sound fem, but I really love looking straight into her eyes real intense as I'm making friction smoke.

Slow down, and you will see her beg you with her eyes
to bring up the intensity again.

Try it sometime. Really stare her down and see how much she's really lovin what your doing for her....

Second place would be her facing you on-top.
Agreed, seeing her hair and tits bouncing all over the place puts me over the edge. Also she has total control
over the speed and depth

agreed...mish, face to face is cool :EL: :kaioken:

How many times can you treat a woman like a piece of meat before she stops liking it?

Every once in a while, if not more often treat-em like queens and see what happens.

Top Bottom