Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your favorite peptides and why?

SinisterUproar

Peptides are an area I haven't gotten into yet but have heard great things. Just wondering how you guys like them and how much you think they can add to a cycle. I've heard great things about IGF

I have used GHRP 6 and found it ok for appetite increase purposes and Tb500 was excellent in helping to heal a shoulder injury .

GHRP-2/-6/Ipam with Mod. Grf is a great stack. If you want to increase your appetite go with GHRP-6, if not GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin.

I also like HGH-Frag a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

GHRP-2/-6/Ipam with Mod. Grf is a great stack. If you want to increase your appetite go with GHRP-6, if not GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin.

I also like HGH-Frag a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Agree with all of this! I'm bulking until next spring. ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 no DAC (mod grf) are really helping keeping my appetite up and I sleep pretty heavy.

Haven't used igf but I heard its worthless for building muscle. Gives good pumps but won't directly effect hypertrophy. I'm no expert though, so look for the studies

Top Bottom