Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Body on Anabolic Steroids: What Are the Potential Risks?

jfonseka

Anabolic steroids, typically just called "steroids," have a very bad reputation today. Bodybuilders who see someone gaining muscle faster may blow it off, reasoning that the other person must be taking something to get those results. Professional athletes who test positive for steroids and other growth or performance enhancing drugs are thrown off of teams with awards, metals and titles revoked.

There has been severe backlash against anyone suspected or caught using steroids, but does this mean that steroids are always bad news?

There are some legitimate medical uses for anabolic steroids. These drugs help the body develop more lean muscle mass by acting in the same manner as male hormones (testosterone and dihydrotestosterone). What many people don't realize is that steroids do other things that male hormones typically do, including stimulating growth of the vocal chords, increasing growth of body hair, and encouraging puberty.

Those suffering from HIV or fighting off cancer are often prescribed steroids to help their bodies recover and survive, but they aren't so great for healthy people who just want to bulk up. You could say that steroids will make a man out of anyone! This may sound just perfect for serious bodybuilders and athletes who need to pack on muscle growth as quickly as possible, but you have to know the potential side effects and complications before you decide to start doping. Atten this, for over two hundred bodybuilding anabolic recipes with cooking method, paste this to your browser dld.bz/anabolic .Taking steroids in low doses for a very short period of time won't do much for most people, good or bad. It is when you take them consistently over longer periods of time and/or in high doses that you will start to run into the less-than-pleasant side effects. This may include:

- Acne
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Damage
- Liver Damage
- Infertility
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Deep Voice

It should not be surprising that many bodybuilders and athletes who use steroids consistently develop problems with acne. The increase in male hormones stimulates all the discomforts that teenaged boys go through when they hit puberty.

The other side effects are more serious and in some cases could become deadly. Large doses of steroids taken over time can cause damage to the heart which could be life threatening. Taking even lower doses over a long period of time could create damage to the liver, increase cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and put the body at increased risk for heart attacks and strokes.

Damage to the liver is a side effect of oral steroid use. Injected steroids have proven safer for the liver, though they can still cause the other side effects when abused or used without a serious need.

Infertility is a side effect of using larger doses of steroids for longer periods of time. Many men don't think about their fertility or "manhood" when they start using steroids, but they find out later in life that they cannot have children or perhaps need to go through special procedures to stimulate functioning in the testicles. This doesn't always work and many men are never able to have children after prolonged use of steroids.

For women, use of steroids could stop the menstrual cycle and may lead to the development of male characteristics. Their voice may lower and they could even suffer from male pattern baldness. None of this is pleasant to think about, but keep it in the front of your mind as you determine whether steroids are worth the risk.

I've had acne since I was 13.. my skin is clear now but gear can give me a few spots.. steroids when used properly are no more dangerous than vitamins IMO.. but used properly is the key

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Didn't get much acne on prop but when tried cyp oh dear bacne ame real quick but also went pretty quick after cycle so didn't really bother me gains where better on cyp

Top Bottom