Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your all kidding yourselves if you think someone's sexual past doesn't matter!!!

Past Behaviour is always a good indication of Future Behaviour.

It's correct in almost 95% of cases.

-= nav =-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

correct. whatever pathology drove the person to act out sexually (sexual compulsion, sex addition, etc) will always be there until dealt with via lots and lots of therapy.

well maybe in the case of a sexual addiction, but how many people do you know with one of those? Few and far between. Also the problem isn't centered on what they might do usually it on jealousy like someone 'had' what was yours even though you weren't there and you don't own it.

The past is no indication of the future..period. Do you do the same stuff over and over or do you learn along the way? hard to believe people damn others for mistakes like this. Sad also.

KA-BAR said:
My wife used to go out with LOTS of peeps before we got hooked up 9 years ago and she has only been fucking me since. I think. lol. I also want to add I have a small peter so that does not matter either.

yea, girls in that area like to fuck. lmao

Re: ridiculous

niloticus said:

Ask any reputable doctor....... It's genetic just like in guys as to size. The 'tightness' comes from level of fitness.

I am in the medical field and if I was your superior and give you an 'F' immediately for obviously .

Well you are not my superior and I am not getting an F. I would not even ask what part of the medical field you are in.

I believe the obstetrician/gynecologists I shadow are "reputable". One has been board certified since the early 1970's. The others residency program was in a hospital (El Paso) which has the highest number of births nationwide. As chief resident he was in charge of an unbelievable number of births. I also know many other OB/GYN's as a result of my educational experience and he is by far the busiest - he is on track to do over 500 births this year. he has an unbelievable amount of experience. As he puts it "the uterus and vagina are like a balloon. The first time you blow it up, its tight and hard to stretch. Each time you blow it up it gets looser and looser and never gets back to its original shape.".

Its true genetics has a role. As does muscular fitness. A mulitpara woman (a woman having had multiple births) who does keggles and the like can regain a good bit of muscular tone. Sometimes muscles can't be completely toned again, such as when a woman suffers a 4th degree tear and rips her vagina into the rectum. After the repair surgery there is so much scar you just can't tone it again, as a good bit of the vagina and anus are essentially dead and scarred.

That is why I mention some of the cases I do - the loosest snatch I saw belonged to a woman P6 (6 live birth). On the other hand I have seen a woman after 4 births (P4) that was fairly tight. That is in part genetics, and in part lifestyle.

I too would have believed that the vagina is stretchy etc and regain its shape due to elasticity. But its not. Like an old ladies underwear it can lose its elasticity. Some women can take a bigger pounding and not be as loose, but they will still be looser than they would have been previously. When those Africans stretch their necks out with the rings, they can never take them off as their necks will not return to their former shape after being stretched out. The South American tribes that wear discs in their lips stretch them out, and if they don't wear the wooden disc in their lip, their lip hangs like a long necklace. The skin streches out and is not going to snap back to its original size. That is not a good analogy but is bares some similarity.

When they staple fat peoples stomachs, the surgery often fails within a few years because the patients can continue to overeat (although they will experience "gastric dumping" initially) and in time their shrunken stapled stomach will stretch out to a larger size accomodating excess food again. Soft tissue stretches and does not always snap back. A vagina originally the size of your thumb, once hammered repeatedly by some 12 inch cock is not going to fit an average guy like myself like a glove. Once they have had a baby its going to be a good bit looser, not much debating that.

I have looked at, felt, scraped, poked, cut, cauterized, injected, swabbed, frozen, burned hundreds and hundreds of vaginas in the last weeks. I am sure a great many more than you ever have or ever will. You can believe what you want, but I believe what I said and know a "reputable" obstetrician that would back me up.

Last edited:
niloticus said:

The past is no indication of the future..period. Do you do the same stuff over and over or do you learn along the way? hard to believe people damn others for mistakes like this. Sad also.

You obviously travel in a circle of very healthy people :D . I don't. visit any major city nite club, bar, strip club, etc and you'll find lots of guys and girls not in control of their compulsions.

If you read up on sexual psychopathology, you'll see that early abuse, abandonment, chaos etc actually serve to imprint amazingly consistent tendencies for future behavior. Not damning anybody, not judging, just stating commonly accepted science.

Its not pretty, but it's true.

oh my

I teach at a major medical college and have my own practice.........I have serious questions about your logic, serious questions about the doctors you follow. A group of us have read your post and find it ridiculous to the point of laughter. I would like you to PM me so that I could get your name and the doctors. This level of BS and myth needs to end. It is harmful to woman and it's moronic. You have not given one single example outside of childbirth were it mattered and yet you spout this garbage as fact. Did you premeasure? Did you ask how many giant members they had in them? Did you ask how many have had a tear from sex?(likely none) Your very silly. You get an F.

'A vagina originally the size of your thumb, once hammered repeatedly by some 12 inch cock is not going to fit an average guy like myself like a glove. Once they have had a baby its going to be a good bit looser, not much debating that.'

Actually there is. Her vagina is preset to a genetic form. If he bangs her silly with his '12' inch member:)(yeah alot of those walking around,haha,very realistic) and then leaves that vagina will return to it's original size. Outside of that fact have you never been with a girl who did keggles or was into fitness? They can be unbelievably tight. Have you ever been with a girl who didn't exercise and started, did you notice them becoming tighter? How on Earth can you be a medical student and believe what you are saying?

You also counter you own argument by saying a lady with 6 kids was loose while a lady with 4 was fairly tight due to genetics and lifestyle. How do you know who had more sex and what the size of the respective male members where? It is very possible the lady with 4 had more sex with bigger partners. Or even more sex with 1 large partner. Your argument makes no sense and you make broad generalizations that can't be supported by what you are seeing.

I will agree to an extent with your other examples........BUT they all surround childbirth at very traumatic and prolonged experience. To compare that to normal sexual activity is a HUGE and illogical leap.

'I have looked at, felt, scraped, poked, cut, cauterized, injected, swabbed, frozen, burned hundreds and hundreds of vaginas in the last weeks. I am sure a great many more than you ever have or ever will. You can believe what you want, but I believe what I said and know a "reputable" obstetrician that would back me up.'

Haha, I'm not going to compare number of vaginas looked at, you wouldn't win and it's stupid. Have you been to med school? Have you looked at cadavars? So you think you can tell the level of someones sexual activity by their vagina size huh? BS, there is a normal range and it has nothing to do with activity.

What would it matter if she had sex with 1000 guys or 1 guy 1000 times. To stretch a vagina it takes alot, to get it to stay that way takes alot more than a penis will ever do unless it is the size of a babies head. As to your South American tribes, you are so funny, they often have to wear devices to stretch the parts for YEARS continously. That is sooo different as to not be applicable at all. Maybe if a lady want to walk around with a giant dildo the size of a babies head for weeks at a time, yeah the muscle may give. Doesn't seem to happen often though.

Listen I'm not trying to offend your probably a nice guy but this myth has gone on long enough, through childbirth yes, sex no. The reasons younger girls 'feel' tighter is because their muscles are tighter, everywhere. As we age the muscles slowly become more flacid unless exercised and toned. A woman of 35 who exercises and does kegels may be alot tighter(irregardless of she slept with 1000) than a lady of 25 who had 4 kids and slept with only 10.

A personal note, A guy I know was with a girl who was a former call girl, had sex with likely 100's of guys in her early 20's as she put herself through school(med). She quit the business, became a doctor, has remained very fit. The guy married her and says she is the tightest girl he has ever been with, it simply amazes him. She's big on keggles and such. So lets get real.

Another note, when I travel maybe for 2 weeks and my wife goes without sex(I hope):) when I return she will feel tighter even after that short of time(most guys have experienced this). She also is big into fitness and keggles and we must have had sex 100000 times or more. I think shes tighter now than when I married her.

Last edited:
Here is my take....If your bitch sucks a good dick.....how do you think she got that way? As long as ole boy don't show up at the house it is all good.

Okay so you are an obstetrician, is what you are saying? Yeah like I am stupid enough (or masochistic enough) to PM a arumentative vindictive guy like yourself. You have an obvious chip on your shoulder when you would fail a student for a post on a bulletin board. Honestly I can't say you have enough objectivity to be fit as an instructor. You are too emotional to be fair to your students and need to get a grip.

In a way I have premeasured. Many of the women in the practice have been with one doctor or the other for up to 15 years. As well in the time I have been there I have seen 3 adolescent girls come in for a PAP and guidance on birth control prior to starting sexual activity (this is rare). For those who are not OB/GYNs like the above inquisitor, a speculum is an examination tool used to stretch the vagina open to visualize it. The change in the speculum size needed for a gyne exam of both categories indicates increased stretch. And when a woman begins a fitness plan, or begins keggles (which are often recommended) there is never a reduction in the size of the speculum used - they don't get tighter. However keggles can give increased muscular control which can aid in urine control and also allow a woman to squeeze her vaginal (PBC) muscles tigher around a penis that would otherwise happen if she did not do keggles. But the relaxed size of the vagina does not change. Sometimes after a woman stops breast feeding there is a tightening of the vagina because of the hormonal (progesterone) changes.

Re: ridiculous

niloticus said:
I am in the medical field and if I was your superior and give you an 'F' immediately for ....

You ought to PM me with your name and the school you teach at. As an instructor that would take a student who possibly attends every class, aces every test, hands in every assignment, and participates and give them an F because they make a post on a bulletin board that you do not agree with, you ought to be fired. Seriously, it would make you one of the worst and most capricious teachers of all time.

Haha, calling me emotional after reading not one ounce of common sense in any of your posts is quite funny. I would fail you because as a man of medicine you have failed. You are spreading myths than any decent physician....and most men know to be false. First do no harm.

As to your speculum science, it's laughable. Did you think that perhaps the girls would not grow or mature as they age? That sex is the only factor? They had never masturbated? See even virgins minus the penis may have had insertion. Did you ask them how often or if the penis was large or small? How silly I have used large speculums on virgins I and small speculums on women married for years. On some women I've used them interchangibly. What does this prove? Only that womens vagina size varies from person to person. How can you not know this and be in medicine is puzzling.

As to keggles and muscle control. I have been squeezed by woman with tight muscles and it's like a vice. Any woman not properly 'warmed up' can be hard to get into regardless of vagina size, warm the vagina up and it becomes elastic enough to fit a babies head through. So what the hell does the speculum have to do with anything. You are correct about one thing, the relaxed size of the vagina does not change, it's predetermined by genetics thats why virtually all women fall into the 3.5-4.5 inch range. Thats also why penis length matters little. Length may be good for somethings but to stretch something requires girth. Few guys walking around with organs the circumference of infants heads. An infants head compared to a penis is like comparing an elephant to a mouse. If a vagina bounces back from the big one the little won't bother it abit.

Or according to you all women who have sex have big droopy vaginas that never return to normal? Do you realize as a medical professional how crazy that sounds. Virtually anyone with a search engine or a woman knows more than that. When I look at my wife even though I've had sex with her countless times her vagina looks the same, but through exercise she has actually made it tighter. Most men have had this experience.

This is the last post I will make on this topic. It's stupid and anyone with common sense knows the answer, just ask any woman. Like I said I'm sure you mean well and in time you will become a good doctor but believing myths will prevent alot of good things from happening to you.

P.S. I teach in Texas, and you really give your location away when you give El Paso and a supervisor with the highest number of births. If so inclined you wouldn't be hard to find. Heck I probably actually know your supervisor. Be careful fella it's the internet. Thats advice from a friend.

P.S.S As for me being a bad teacher, i don't think so. It would be wrong of me to let misinformation be spread. Like I said a group of residents here read your post, we were all in disbelief you are in medicine.

Top Bottom