Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

youngguns got all the juicers in a tizzy

i haven't partaken since jan 2nd or 3rd...i finished up an ounce back then and had to clean out for a while. sadly, it fucks everything up...i can't handle it well, lifestyle-wise. so i told myself i wouldn't toke until march, at least. almost here...but i'm not craving it. i can't let it fuck with my shit again...i hold out hope that i'll find a way to do it responsibly in the future...but better to never touch it than to be a burn-out sitting on the couch, getting fat off junk food all day.

He can expect bannishment... here is a real case where digger should be doing something.. he's not.

lol i just finished the first page of that thread. i've forgotten how interesting the juicer board can be...been years since i went there regularly (not that i have much of a reason to, although i did enjoy learning some gear basics just out of curiosity).

my first thought was much the same as everyone else's, even though i only (at first) saw the thumbnail of that dude: that dude is 260??

i haven't gotten to any youngguns shit yet.

Top Bottom