Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Youngest age to juice

Earliest I would say is when you feel fully grown up. Certainly not before 20 but some people are still not mature enough at that age. either way, you have to have a good few years solid training behind you.

I was 128lbs when I entered 7th grade and stayed there until I was 32. Then I decided to start working out my body instead of my mind. So, I went out and bought some weights, and Arnold’s Encyclopedia of bodybuilding. I read it many times before I started lifting. Then I created a 6000-calorie a day diet for myself and started his 6-day a week split lifting routine. At the 9 month mark I weighed in at a little over 170lbs. Then I spent the next several years dieting, lifting, eating and building. Now I’m at 210lbs, and about 16%bf or so. At the best I was 187lbs with 6%bf.

I found out that I’m in andropause, so decided that since I had to be on HRT anyway, I might as well start my first cycle, which I’ll do in a couple of weeks. I’m not sure what the rush is to do gear, but I do know from experience that with diet and concentration on the compound movements sure gave me some solid gains in quality muscle. And I started WAY late in life with lifting.

Just my .02

The way I see it, there is no set age. The age you start should depend on when you hit a plateau in training and have the cognitive skills to understand the ramifications of what they're doing. Physically, this can't happen until you're at least in your 20's...Not to say that 20 is the cut-off...because you really shouldn't (can't?) hit a plateau in your training until you've been at it for quite some time.

And when you hit that first plateau, change your diet and training, and go at it again. Then when you hit another plateau, change shit up again, and try again. Then if you hit another plateau, you can try busting through it with a light cycle...Then take things from there.

The way I see it, this stuff shouldn't happen until mid-late 20's...for the serious strength trainers. Of course, there will be the fewq that want instant gratification and won't want to work hard, and will just skip over that stuff. For those people I'd say go for it no earlier than 20...just so the side effects don't have major long-term effects.

Beachbum1546 said:
i'm 19. lifting 5 years. bigger than alot of people that juice but i always get "dont juice yet" remarks based only on my age. but if a 30year old who is out of shape with some muscularity gets the thumbs up everytime.

Not a flame bro...but size and muscularity have nothing to do with the reasons peoplpe tell you not to juice.

Bulldog_10 said:
The way I see it, there is no set age. The age you start should depend on when you hit a plateau in training and have the cognitive skills to understand the ramifications of what they're doing. Physically, this can't happen until you're at least in your 20's...Not to say that 20 is the cut-off...because you really shouldn't (can't?) hit a plateau in your training until you've been at it for quite some time.

And when you hit that first plateau, change your diet and training, and go at it again. Then when you hit another plateau, change shit up again, and try again. Then if you hit another plateau, you can try busting through it with a light cycle...Then take things from there.

The way I see it, this stuff shouldn't happen until mid-late 20's...for the serious strength trainers. Of course, there will be the fewq that want instant gratification and won't want to work hard, and will just skip over that stuff. For those people I'd say go for it no earlier than 20...just so the side effects don't have major long-term effects.
Excellent answer bulldog. My thoughts 100%.

you finish growing in height at 17-18! and once your done in height your growth plates close but you can still get an extra inch on the collar bone and bones can thicken up with age,i did a dbol cycle when i was 19 but hadnt filled out,i still havent but im hoping there is no way i could have stopped that by taking dbol.

If you need to ask then you definately still to young. Wait till you stop growing naturally. Then wait and study up on all AAS for another 2 years.

I think you should get at least 3 years of solid training in and don't start until you hit a natural plateau and if you answer yes to any of the following don't even start using.
1. I need to hide my gear from mom and dad
2. I don't have a full time job
3. I have never been laid
4. I just started lifting weights last month

Being serious again, with age comes responsibility that many younger people dont have. I know when I was 18 I was a knucklehead. I would say 21 is probably the youngest I would recomend starting and of course dont start until the above mentioned criteria have been met.

peace

Top Bottom