Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

You Perverts can all stop PM'ing me now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Babygirl~

New member
The only guy i want to talk to about sex has a girl friend and lives in Central NJ. (His GF better not read this board, cause he might have some explaining to do after last night! ;) Right Cappy!:eek2: :devil: :good: :destroy:
 
~Babygirl~ said:
The only guy i want to talk to about sex has a girl friend and lives in Central NJ. (His GF better not read this board, cause he might have some explaining to do after last night! ;) Right Cappy!:eek2: :devil: :good: :destroy:

I missed out on some Perv action?? DAMNT IT!!!!!

Hehehehe....
 
who has been PMing you? There are some PERVS that hang out on the Sex board!!
 
lol

achho ... hewa haa lol j/k


hm a nj guy? hmmm a FIT Nj GUY? lol hmmm

lol


hey whats ur email babygirl?
 
Last edited:
Actually Salami is hysterical. You just should not take him serious....it's his own special brand of humor. Believe it or not he is quite nice.

Star
 
dgreen, you are wrong again... to be correct you should say "ALL these ho-bags want attention".
 
perverts

These are some of the guys who are just nasty. There aren't all but some are real bad! I erased some of the other but this is what was left.

hey baby i'm from philly hardasnails73 01-Aug-2001
06:06 PM
What's up, homegirl? big4rt 22-Jul-2001
12:11 AM
Hot!!! brooksy1000 13-Jul-2001
07:27 PM
You look great babygirl! Neo_born 11-Jul-2001
10:08 PM
your pic musclecm 28-Jun-2001
12:42 PM
Your pic power-builder 05-Jun-2001
03:47 PM
pigginsly's reply pigginsly 04-Jun-2001
06:47 PM
whats up?? Spunky 04-Jun-2001
12:04 PM
HI PANTHER 03-Jun-2001
07:35 PM
Re: hey Burnboy 02-Jun-2001
03:59 PM
Re: pic realdeal99 02-Jun-2001
01:08 PM
Re: teacher djardin 01-Jun-2001
11:39 PM
well hello The Canadian Oak 01-Jun-2001
10:36 PM
Re: HELLO WIDELAT 01-Jun-2001
03:34 PM
Re: wow. JUSTINCREDBOL 01-Jun-2001
11:28 AM
teacher djardin 01-Jun-2001
11:27 AM
Hey What's Going On? NeverBuffEnuff 31-May-2001
10:48 PM
hey Burnboy 31-May-2001
07:13 PM
you did it now Burning_Inside 31-May-2001
05:40 PM
wow. JUSTINCREDBOL 31-May-2001
03:38 PM
 
HA HA that shit is so funny BabyGirl

whres mine when we were discussing anal sex?

LoL i see you edited that one out.

thats cool.

and to answer your question, no i dont like to be pee'd on but um thanks anyway.
 
~Babygirl~ said:
The only guy i want to talk to about sex has a girl friend and lives in Central NJ. (His GF better not read this board, cause he might have some explaining to do after last night! ;) Right Cappy!:eek2: :devil: :good: :destroy:

let me tell you something bitch. CaptainAwesome wouldnt touch your nasty aids infected sloppy pussy if his life depended on it. you better set more attainable goals like retards and midgets. i dont know what the fuck that list is that you put up (that im not in) but i dont see anything perverted in it. you are a dumb cunt and dont throw my name into this when i dont even know who the fuck you are.
 
ummmm I know they are Pm ing you but those aren't perverted. I know your young babe but what did you expect to happen when you posted your pic on the net. Sort of your own fault....nievite (sp?)

Star
 
Star said:
ummmm I know they are Pm ing you but those aren't perverted. I know your young babe but what did you expect to happen when you posted your pic on the net. Sort of your own fault....nievite (sp?)

Star

i think the clincher was when babygirl admitted to being bare "down there"... gotta expect the guys to jump all over that...

not that i don't disagree that there are a LOT of nasty guys out there and on this board.
 
Here's a simple solution...turn off your damn PMs....WOW..that was sssssssooooooo hard :rolleyes:
 
You mean she admitted to having her Puss shaved.....and she is 16 and she is wondering why she's getting PM's ......DAMN CHILD GROW UP!!!

Star
 
omg i knew she musta been young
she looked 12

at her age its cool to brag about shaving and being bi, thats what they say to turn guys on!! haha


...on that note.

Whats better than a 12 yr old girl?.....................
...........I have no fucking idea!! HA HA



Hey she may be 12, but she has the body of a 13 yr old.

:p :p
 
she is probably just some dude fucking around. i dont see why else she would have mentioned my name. i never talked to her before.
 
She said she was bi too.....Man baby you asked for it. Might as well of invited them over to your house. hell, at 16 I didn't know what bi was.

Star
 
hey Smallmovesal,

How are you doing lately?

And Big Buck i am surprised at you? Why are you snapping at me? You big meanie. :)

Star i don't know who you are or where you came from but you can have your filthy Salami and take him off my thread. Cunt! ;)

I am a 24 year old school teacher and if you want to see a pic of me go to the forum that reads "Pics of our members" and check me out.

You are a skank! You must have had a rough childhood.

Sorry:bawling:
 
TheSalamineck: Who the hell is Captainawesome anyway? There is only one Captain that i want to talk to here he isn't him.

Thanks for playing! :rolleyes:
 
~Babygirl~ said:
TheSalamineck: Who the hell is Captainawesome anyway? There is only one Captain that i want to talk to here he isn't him.

Thanks for playing! :rolleyes:

yeah right. we all know the ladies love CaptainAwesome. you are probably just another one of his many groupies.
 
Let me get this get straight. A girl posted her picture and said she is "bare down there." A bunch of guys PM'd her with mostly short, friendly messages. Now the guys are "perverts"? Am I missing something here? Makes me remember why occasionally I try to stay at least 30 feet from any young female. Keeps life simple. Before someone jumps off the handle, I know there a lot of high quality women out there. We just tend to notice the trouble makers.:)
 
Listen to me you overweight male with man boobs. Just because you could afford the operation doesn't make you a true woman. The hormone shots they have you on are sure making you a whiney biatch!! I have seen your pic.....nice room by the way.

Star
 
Star said:
Listen to me you overweight male with man boobs. Just because you could afford the operation doesn't make you a true woman. The hormone shots they have you on are sure making you a whiney biatch!! I have seen your pic.....nice room by the way.

Star

CCCCCCAAAAAAATTTTTTT fight ;) :D :D :p :p

Star I like your style, not to mention you are hot as hell :)
 
Hah, wow yeah I actually do remember PM'ing her like 2 months ago, The title was like it's written there and I told her that she posted her pics up so be ready to get flooded.

Well beeotch if it annoys you so bad to get responses, then don't post looking for attention! Dumb blonde bimbos, I swear.
 
I have no verbal equal and I don't have to resort to cuss words to stomp em. That's an excuse for the Tardo's that can't think of anything witty to say.

So how big is your Dawg anyway??

Star
 
RE: Babygirls rants,

Sure she may be cute but you can bet some guy out there is tired of listening to her shit.:D
 
Star said:
I have no verbal equal and I don't have to resort to cuss words to stomp em. That's an excuse for the Tardo's that can't think of anything witty to say.

So how big is your Dawg anyway??

Star


How big, well lets just say all is good, very goooood down under!!!!!! ;) :D

or were you talking about my rottweiller? :p :p :D :D
 
damn star.. i am shipping you chocolate bars right now!!! LOL
so when baby is talking about a captain she talks to.. don't even tell me she is talking about insano and expects him to cheat on his girlfriend... that is fucked up and considering he is the only central jersey boy with a captain in his name...
detective supergirl on the case

hey star.. did she call you or salami a cunt LOL
 
The biatch had the nerve to call me one......but since I am not the average fem..I do not get offended by that word but rather the lack of imagination in her come back. Yes, she is speaking of that Captain......and she called me a skank. I don't try to take things that don't belong to me. That's a large mark of insecurity when you want things that belong to others ya know?

Star
 
Star said:
I don't try to take things that don't belong to me. That's a large mark of insecurity when you want things that belong to others ya know?

Star

You can take me, I promise not to put up to much of a fight and I won't question your security ;) ;)
 
Listen to me you overweight male with man boobs. Just because you could afford the operation doesn't make you a true woman.


LMAO:lmao: :lmao: Star, you've got me rollin today!! This thread is so good even Al had to jump in on it. :fro:
 
Star said:
The biatch had the nerve to call me one......but since I am not the average fem..I do not get offended by that word but rather the lack of imagination in her come back. Yes, she is speaking of that Captain......and she called me a skank. I don't try to take things that don't belong to me. That's a large mark of insecurity when you want things that belong to others ya know?

Star

i can't believe the capt would even stoop this low!!! Is this chick even legal? I think in jersey 16 is of consenting age, but come on... well it could be that she is just dreaming aloud..

And those that resort to name calling are simply just not intelligent enough to keep composure under pressure... hence defining her immaturity and low self esteem.
 
If you're a 24-year old school teacher I'll eat my
shoe for breakfast.
Or, maybe you're not intelligent enough to realize
there are a lot of weirdos out there who like
to prey on women who post their pics.


IMHO, I think you're just attention-starved.

This whole thread is ludicrous.
Godspeed
 
alright alright. im tired of all this blonde on blonde hatred. in my world, all blondes either wrestle each other, or have lesbian encounters. oh wait.....

cant we all just get along?:fro:
 
FIRST OF ALL, I never wrote anything perverted to you. You asked for some training advice and i gladly gave up MY free time to write a little guideline for you and this is the thanks that i get???

Second of all, I would like to thank you for the update on or even IF you took any of my advice . It makes me think twice about setting up routines for people on line. I have a gym full of clients to take care of every day and every single one of them PAY for the advice that i provide. I ( and i don't know how many others gave you advice) am not asking for even an " I'm Sorry " just please be a little more thankfull when a fellow iron brother or sister takes the time to help you out.

I am not mad :mad: just confussed:confused:

Anyway i still hope you took someones training advice and are still on target with your goals. You came a long way from what i remember so keep it up.

Dino
 
ummmmm it doesn't look as if your presence is appreciated. Imagine that:rolleyes:

Jim, hey baby what's up with your fine self??

Star
 
im annoyed by this bitch because i never even pmed her fat ass. i dont go around pming chicks who post their pictures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom